@Riot:Once you've nerfed all the carries.....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8thtime

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This sounds like a C-SPAN-type argument of hyperbole.

Of course not. If two characters outclass all their contemporaries, then they're probably too strong. Clearly, our Ashe nerf made her unplayable.
Kinda like how annie and brand outclass their contemporaries
or how amumu outclasses his contemporaries?

fuffychan

07-24-2011

Quote:

Of course not. If two characters outclass all their contemporaries, then they're probably too strong. Clearly, our Ashe nerf made her unplayable.
So when are the Annie and Gangplank nerfs coming? Reds have even said they are "ridiculously OP"

EbonyKnife

07-24-2011

Lol what.

Carries arent that bad, tanky DPS aren't OP anymore. They SHOULD be nerfing corki, vayne, and ashe (a real nerf this time).

Morello

Lead Designer

07-24-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thtime View Post
K fix annie then
I would if she didn't actually have good tradeoffs with other casters who are powerful;

Anivia, Karthus, Malzahar, Brand, Orianna, just to name a few.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Wait, where are Annie changes mentioned? In the preview?

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:

I agree! Ashe is unplayable! Thanks. She always annoyed me spamming me with Enchanted Arrows she took from god knows where.

King Roofus

07-24-2011

Quote:
I would if she didn't actually have good tradeoffs with other casters who are powerful;

Anivia, Karthus, Malzahar, Brand, Orianna, just to name a few.
I think it's the double damage thing people want fixed Morello. Just saying.

Doriantv

07-24-2011

Quote:

Ignore the trolls Morello, just butthurt Corki fans. Everyone knows he's been the clearly dominant carry ever since the Twitch/Janna/Morg nerfs.

Razyy

07-24-2011

Quote:

This game was better when you were not here.

Admiral Snacks

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuffychan View Post
So when are the Annie and Gangplank nerfs coming? Reds have even said they are "ridiculously OP"
...dude it was a patch preview theres still more they didnt release, plus i belive it said

The latest Patch Preview is out and we can't wait to tell you what we have in store! While we are nerfing some of the deadliest champions like Gangplank and Corki in the coming update, we wanted to shed some light into our targeted changes, with big buffs to Galio and significant updates to Tryndamere, Kayle, and more! Take a look at the Patch Preview below!

About annie just wait for the notes