Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C2SeitenLotus

07-24-2011

barely any info. srsly. boring as hell to watch

steadypal

07-24-2011

TF ult range makes him garbage tier. now he has to run halfway to a sidelane to ult into it. doing that he cant ult to other lanes at all...

way to break him riot

Phreak

Shoutcaster

07-24-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkness View Post
Pantheon model rework, or new skin?
New skin.

icedrake523

07-24-2011

Nerf to Galio's damage? Why? He never did any. Though I'm thankful for the buff to his durability, so I'll take it. Maybe I can finally start playing him more often.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

07-24-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedrake523 View Post
Nerf to Galio's damage? Why? He never did any.
Basically, we're worried about old Galio AOE SPAM CRUSHHHHH.

The nerf is -.1 to the AP ratio on Q. That's the ONLY change to his damage. The rest is +base stats, missile speed, etc.

Kill4Living

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Basically, we're worried about old Galio AOE SPAM CRUSHHHHH.

The nerf is -.1 to the AP ratio on Q. That's the ONLY change to his damage. The rest is +base stats, missile speed, etc.
why give less range to tf and panth than noc ulti?

Kooriken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

So, I would think Gangplank nerfs would be notable enough for the patch preview what with all the crying about him being OP. Any hints/insight you can give as to what you nerfed about him?

CTG 0rion

07-24-2011

tf and panths ults need more range.. they need to be able to ult to their outer turret from the pad.. its as simple as that.

you have just with this update nerfed into the ground two semi viable champs. and one viable champ.

would you get your ****ing act together and stop changing the game let your god dam players learn how to counter tactics like split pushing and support stacking with one carry. this game would actually then be what it is said to be a MOBA.

Scondoro

07-24-2011

You guys all need to fix the weird
' = ?
issue.
It?s makin? all your posts difficult to follow, ?cause I feel like the sentence?s always ending on me.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

07-24-2011

Doesn't matter how much tankyness you give Galio, he can't tank unless his ultimate is up, which is usually never.