[Story] Annie and Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bowieneko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Booked and marked

Spurn

07-22-2011

Dude... I don't usually get into the fanfic much, but you are truly a talented writer. Will definitiely be checking back for updates, I'm hooked

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurn View Post
Dude... I don't usually get into the fanfic much, but you are truly a talented writer. Will definitiely be checking back for updates, I'm hooked
ego +++

I guess ezreal will be next after ottahkawn so look forward to that

(also unrelated but I've been playing a lot of radiant historia and I feel like Aht is affecting my Annie somehow ' 3')

Daxarian

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuMasken View Post
also this will probably be the last fic I write until I get back from otakon so you can stop being so anticipative until then tee hee
fffffffffffff I AM AN IMPATIENT PERSON

jk have fun take pictures of pretty cosupray okay

Major Nuker

07-23-2011

HMMM.

I like it. I play Annie a lot. Maybe one with Annie and Brand or Anivia? Or even Miss Fortune?

I'd like to see how you terat her relationship to their powerful magic, and Miss Fortune's womanhood.

RyuuMasken

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Nuker View Post
HMMM.

I like it. I play Annie a lot. Maybe one with Annie and Brand or Anivia? Or even Miss Fortune?

I'd like to see how you terat her relationship to their powerful magic, and Miss Fortune's womanhood.
I enjoy these concepts and will ponder them

CakeDestroyer

07-23-2011

WHY HAS NIKASAUR NOT PUT YOU IN A SUMMONER SHOWCASE YET!?

Lol. These stories are AWESOME. Keep up the good work, dude.

RyuuMasken

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeDestroyer View Post
WHY HAS NIKASAUR NOT PUT YOU IN A SUMMONER SHOWCASE YET!?

Lol. These stories are AWESOME. Keep up the good work, dude.
if I was showcased that would pretty much make my everything atm ' 3'

Suzunoo

08-06-2011

Bump (:

RyuuMasken

08-23-2011

if I was a riot member, my avatar would be reverse annie

It wasn't unusual for Annie to be woken up in the dead of night for a League match. However, it was very unusual for her to pop on the field in her pajamas and not her normal clothes. "There was a mistake in the summoning," one of the robed men rubbed the back of his head while explaining the situation to Annie. "It seems a few things got a bit... jumbled up."

Annie spent the majority of the discussion trying to hide her flushing face in the folds of her footed bear pajamas. Meanwhile, Tibbers kept prodding her with questions about why he was stuck in a doll of her.

"Annie," the summoner pat her on the head, "could you be a dear and summon your bear so we could observe the effect on him?"

Annie murmured a response, too embarrassed to raise her voice. She released Tibbers, and the bear stood towering over the two. He was in Annie's normal clothes, torn in several places from his sheer size. It bothered Annie to see her stuff destroyed like that, but what bothered her the most was how absolutely ecstatic Tibbers looked. He spread his arms out and began skipping around the base.

"Um," was the only word the summoner had to say.

Annie's face was redder than her hair. She buried her face in her sleeves. She could hear the other champions and summoners laughing at her and Tibbers, and she was beginning to give serious consideration to standing in enemy tower range the whole match. Could it really get any worse than this?

"Uhh, Annie," the summoner addressed her wearing a childish smirk, "we, um, can't seem to figure out what went wrong. Or how to reverse the process."

Annie's heart sank.

"So you're gonna have to fight in that." He smiled. "Sorry."

Annie fell to her knees and slumped forward onto the ground. She slid her hands to cover the top of her head. She tried to ignore the summoner's snickering as she prepared for the worst match of her life.