Kayle Ult Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penfamous

09-14-2009

I dont konw if anyone else has had this problem but while playing kayle(judicator) when i activate her Ult and it is then expended there is no cooldown timer. It simply says its ready to be used again, but obv i am unable to activate it. For me this happens more often than not i just learned to get a feel for the cooldown so i would know when i could use it again.

BaggeN

09-14-2009

I usually play with Kayle and never happened to me.

HighFive

09-14-2009

Thanks for submitting this Penfamous! We'll look into this. Quick question, did you see this happen with happen with any specific item or mastery?

BB-246

Penfamous

09-14-2009

Well there is another thing in my masteries for offense I get all the way down to the 21 pt talent, and then I am able to remove a pt from my first row leaving only 3 pts in the first row which doesnt fufill the second rows 4pt req, but I am still able to go all the way to my 21 pt talent. for masteries I use 20/1/9 (with 1pt in the offensive 21pt talent). As for items I will need to see the exact names of the items that I buy(I know what they do but not what they are called).....The first item i get is the 17 health regen pendant...the second item I get is the natures armor or spirit vasage......then tiamat......followed by that I get warmongs....I just stack health regen armor and then go from there......As for runes I was using the cooldown to lvl 18 glyphs....the armor pen marks....the health regen to lvl 18 seals.....and bonus exp Quentisense....Sorry im not cpu savey or I would have just recorded it =/

Madrox

09-14-2009

This has happened to me with a lot of champions recently. I really have no clue how it happens, so sorry I can't help more there. I have only noticed this happening with ultimates. I don't think it's isolated to one or even a couple champions, but the one I have noticed it with are Fiddlesticks, Taric, Annie, Amumu and Zilean (that's all I remember off the top of my head).

Axtree

09-14-2009

I play a couple Kayle games recently and this bug have bugged me. The ultimate cooldown timer would disappeared and I would have to guess press it when it's ready again. Sometime it will fix itself later. I don't really know what causes it but I have 9% CD reduction from masteries and the 4.92% CD reduction from runes.