@riot sound engineer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Real Life Shaco

07-20-2011

BelligerentSwan Please respond if you have time to this or my other thread in champ select.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

07-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Rhjae,

Thanks for sharing the awesome music! The Soraka one is very fitting for the character. Keep us up-to-date on you latest musical works!

Real Life Shaco

07-22-2011

Will do man, I'm really hoping to be able to work with you guys in the future doing this.

If you have time could you answer a few questions for me?

Do you have any tips for Fmod, because I'm doing really well learning sound forge but I'm having a hard time understanding the concepts for FMOD.

Do you all work with soundpools/files or is the audio recorded and repressed to a more fitting sound?
[ This is a strange question even for me but as of right now I'm handmaking most of my music ]

Do you have any freedom for sound enhancing game changes. [local enviroment music, dodge mechanic changed to parry for melee fighters for additional sound enhancement and more realistic battle, additional in game music options]

How long did you work in audio and what experience did you have before getting hired?

What all do I need to work on to be qualified to join the team?

BTW I've submitted my resume so wish me luck haha.

Real Life Shaco

07-24-2011

Also I added my attempt at teaser music for a Season 2 trailer to showcase what I can do a little bit better.

Should I make some game SFX?

Real Life Shaco

07-25-2011

bump

Teldalin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Dear Riot Sound Team,

I'm extremely interested in applying for the Associate Sound Designer position for your company, but at the moment I'm still a Junior in the Sound Recording program at Ithaca College. I know there is currently no opening for a sound design intern, but would it still be practical to submit an application and cover letter, and would it be considered?

Thank you!