Watch the Razer 3v3 Tournament!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

04-30-2010
1 of 4 Riot Posts

To battle, summoners!

This Saturday afternoon will hold the grand finals of our premier competitive event, the Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament! (Now complete), our final four teams will do battle on the newest field of justice, Twisted Treeline, for their share in over $2400 in cash and prizes! If you want hands-on experience with some of the highest level of play ever seen in League of Legends, we'd like to invite you to watch the finals live!

The stream will feature live commentary by myself, so if you’re looking for insight into Twisted Treeline’s competitive metagame, tune in at noon Saturday! I hope to see you all there, rooting for your favorite team and players!

64 teams have been competing for glorious prizes sponsored by Razer including:

Remaining Teams
  • Simply UnPredictable (SUP) – Aumz, TreeEskimo, Bulgog, Roku
  • Dan Dinh’s Team (DDT) – Dan Dinh, HotshotGG, Locicero, Chauster, CleverAdvisor, Tymed
  • All or Nothing (AON) – Reginaid, TakashiX, Unversable, Elementz, liezryou
  • DOGKaisers Team (DKT) DivA, DOGKaiser, TheWhat, Benadryl Jackson, Marianne, Rinoa

Come watch the exciting shoutcast of the grand finals of the Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament by tuning in HERE!

StepLorDz

04-30-2010

1st? DOWN vote me plz

Slydawg

04-30-2010

I'm #2 pick us!

Lkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

live?

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

Without observer mode, how do you intend to cast this game? Also, even with that ability, how is this even fair for either teams with a livestream of a match?

Atrainftw

04-30-2010

5th

snore

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrQuan View Post
Without observer mode, how do you intend to cast this game? Also, even with that ability, how is this even fair for either teams with a livestream of a match?
All too true.

Eyaru

04-30-2010

would love to watch but its to laggy.. so i guess i wont be watching

Fluffy1

04-30-2010

last i checked replay mode was in LOL but not implemented cause every new patch broke the old version.

Mesa H

04-30-2010

Would love to watch this, but would be fine with me not being live, coz it's gonna hard to make it fair

1234511 ... 15