Best champion to counter Mundo on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonegnasher

04-28-2010

As we all know, Mundo is rigod****diculous on TT, but this isn't a "qq neft plz" thread. I'm just wondering who you all think is his best counter. Discuss.

Lotus Guardian

04-28-2010

any champion can do it given enough time, majorly you might want to go for madred's bloodrazer (if you are dps) or Deathfire's grasp (if you are a caster) also get ignite (it helps)

Xirus

04-29-2010

I may be behind the times, but isn't executioner's calling a must against mundo? It takes him from like 50 bajillion effective health to like 8.

OmniOblivion

04-29-2010

I found a physical DPSer with Madred's, Frozen Mallet, and Executioner owns Mundo.

Eppa

04-29-2010

Janna with executioners.

Really what you need is someone who is not gear dependent to get executioner or 2 ignites.

EchoRex

04-29-2010

Burst damage champions and Ignite.

SsapS

04-29-2010

Recently I have played probably 40 games with Mundo on TT. I'd have to say the biggest counters are warwicks with bloodrazor, because he attacks ******ed fast without any items, so he usually tears me up even with stacked armor and **** like thornmail

Avalai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Tristana, katarina.

El Duderino420

04-29-2010

I was j/w if anyone had a real answer as to why mundo is so amazing on this map in contrast to sr. im thinking it must be his amazing survivability(+ ghost and cleanse), but he also seems to output a ton of dps even in the low lvl's with masochism

EchoRex

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duderino420 View Post
I was j/w if anyone had a real answer as to why mundo is so amazing on this map in contrast to sr. im thinking it must be his amazing survivability(+ ghost and cleanse), but he also seems to output a ton of dps even in the low lvl's with masochism
Less incoming damage, more people pick DPS instead of burst champions, and a smaller map for him to get to base and/or cross map to gank.