Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

bump

Big Bang Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Bumping for bug fixes.

Sagee Prime

07-15-2011

BUG Fixes!!!

fuffychan

07-15-2011

RiotNyandalee help us! We love you~

Sagee Prime

07-16-2011

bump

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

07-16-2011
10 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuffychan View Post
RiotNyandalee help us! We love you~
Fear not guys! This thread is very close to my heart and I'm completely for fixing the bugs on Nidalee! I sincerely apologize for how long everyone has waited for these fixes =(

I wish I had good news to bring but the wait continues. I just wanted to come by and say that this thread is not being ignored.

fuffychan

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Fear not guys! This thread is very close to my heart and I'm completely for fixing the bugs on Nidalee! I sincerely apologize for how long everyone has waited for these fixes =(

I wish I had good news to bring but the wait continues. I just wanted to come by and say that this thread is not being ignored.
Thank you for at least a response. I know you probably don't work anywhere near that department, but anything you can do to help is appreciated.

We're counting on you! <3

BloodiedFingers

07-16-2011

she moves NO FASTER in cat form than she does in human form. It's supposed to be +20 movement - THIS IS A BUG TOO!

KittyRawrRawr

07-16-2011

Bump

Sagee Prime

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuffychan View Post
Thank you for at least a response. I know you probably don't work anywhere near that department, but anything you can do to help is appreciated.

We're counting on you! <3
She is kinda in that department actually. Lyakeus(pretty sure I spelled it wrong) is QA and he was working on fixes