[Story] Annie and Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekhs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

*giggle* The image of Pantheon in baker gear amused me greatly. This needs to be a skin for him. Immediately, and exactly as described.

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

everyone who cares about this thread is about to be disappointed in this bump because no new content

torn between annie and ezreal or annie and orianna

input on which to be done first would be appreciated ' 3'

EmptyEternity

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuMasken View Post
everyone who cares about this thread is about to be disappointed in this bump because no new content

torn between annie and ezreal or annie and orianna

input on which to be done first would be appreciated ' 3'
Orianna, I would love to see how those two interact.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyEternity View Post
Orianna, I would love to see how those to interact.
This. I'd think Annie or Nunu would react less weird-ed out, but that's just me.

RyuuMasken

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
This. I'd think Annie or Nunu would react less weird-ed out, but that's just me.
Nunu crossed his arms. "Fire is cool and all," his smile widened to an unbelievable size, "but snow and ice is sooooo much better!"

Annie blinked. "I can do ice." She conjured up a blue fireball, as hot as it was cold.

Nunu's eyes bugged out. "Whoaaaa, that's so cool!"

that's about the extent of ideas I've had for nunu. also get it cool because ice get it hahaha i'm so clever hahaha ha ha ha sob

edit: oh wait, you meant those two with orianna. man I'm so reading comprehension today

Keiji Cupcakes

07-16-2011

Quote:
Nunu crossed his arms. "Fire is cool and all," his smile widened to an unbelievable size, "but snow and ice is sooooo much better!"

Annie blinked. "I can do ice." She conjured up a blue fireball, as hot as it was cold.

Nunu's eyes bugged out. "Whoaaaa, that's so cool!"

that's about the extent of ideas I've had for nunu. also get it cool because ice get it hahaha i'm so clever hahaha ha ha ha sob

edit: oh wait, you meant those two with orianna. man I'm so reading comprehension today
Ya, with orianna XD. I'd think that mainly because they may perceive her as just a living doll toy or something. Just me though.

RyuuMasken

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
Ya, with orianna XD. I'd think that mainly because they may perceive her as just a living doll toy or something. Just me though.
I'm still not entire sure how I see her

guess I'll find out!

EmptyEternity

07-17-2011

Quote:
I'm still not entire sure how I see her

guess I'll find out!
I, for one, cannot wait.

RyuuMasken

07-21-2011

writing this was very exciting. probably my favorite annie fic yet tbh tee hee hee.

also this will probably be the last fic I write until I get back from otakon so you can stop being so anticipative until then tee hee

...I wonder if there will be any league cosplay there dohoho

Annie leaned against the tower and thunked the side of her head against it in a slow rhythm. She crossed her arms and watched for anyone popping out of the bushes ahead of her. Waiting for minions to spawn was her least favorite part of League matches(aside from dying--dying really really sucked). Annie sighed and started tapping her foot. She had grabbed her items--an amplification tome and a healing potion--and charged through the bottom lane, straight to the tower. Her partner hadn't even arrived yet. She wasn't even sure who her partner would be, and her summoner hadn't thought to inform her.

"Hello." A very level voice greeted her with such sudden and detatched politeness that it almost made Annie jump out of her skin. The girl turned to see a taller female-looking robot person towering above her.

"Uh, hi Miss Orianna." Annie gave a sideways smile. This was Annie's first time meeting the Lady of Clockwork directly. She had heard other champions and some summoners talk about how eerie Orianna was. Annie tilted her head as she looked over Orianna for the first time and decided that she didn't know what they were talking about. After all, Mr. Blitzcrank was a robot and everyone liked him, right?

Orianna's head twitched to the right, and her arms twisted behind her to wind the large key sticking out of her back. Annie decided she knew exactly what they were talking about. Orianna's head stiffly twisted back to face Annie. "You are Annie, The Dark Child, yes?"

Annie couldn't surpress a frown. She didn't really like her champion title. "Yeah. Just call me Annie."

"It is nice to meet you." Orianna's head twitched to the left this time, wearing a rigid smile. "I am a fan."

Annie smiled awkwardly and nodded, unconsciously holding Tibbers to her chest. It wasn't often someone said that they were a fan. Usually, people would cross the street to avoid walking near her. Annie kind of liked this change.

Orianna bent over to look at the stuffed bear, a process that caused several loud ticking sounds to emerge from the inside of the clockwork girl. "Hello, Tibbers." She waved.

Tibbers shivered a bit in Annie's hands. He told Annie that she was unsettling. Annie pat him on the head and she eyed up the large sphere floating next to Orianna. "Um, what's that?"

"This is The Ball." It floated next to Orianna and she stroked it lovingly. "The Ball is very excited for todays match."

"I see." Annie watched as a large stalk popped out of The Ball, the eye on top of it oberving her cautiously. "Is it your pet?"

Orianna paused for a moment, her skirt making a single rotation around her. "Yes."

"Minions have spawned!" The announcer lady's voice boomed across the battlefield. The Ball crackled in response.

"This will be fun." Orianna said with a crooked grin.

Annie focused on the magic in the field and readied her spells. "Let's be friends and do our best." It was her phrase for every time she met someone knew on the Field(Annie briefly recalled saying it to Amumu--he burst into tears upon hearing it).

"Yes." Was Orianna's short response, and the minions charged past them into the combat zone. Without sparing a moment, Orianna stepped in front of Annie with an awkward and twitchy gait. Annie moved forward hesitantly, watching the bush to their right. Ever since she met Mr. Garen, she's been afraid of looking in it.

The Ball whizzed by Annie's head and straight into the bush. There was a screetching sound and a high pitched yelp. Moments later, she could see Miss Ashe and Miss Sona retreating behind the purple minions.

Annie shouted a greeting at them. Orianna paused in the middle of attacking an enemy minion and followed suit. Ashe looked up and waved tentatively. Sona fit in a few notes of melody that Annie recognized as her greeting, and the battle between the two groups started for real.

"Are they your friends?" Orianna asked as The Ball charged forth through the minions towards Sona. She barely blocked the blow with her instrument.

"Yeah." Annie nodded and blasted a minion away with a large fireball. "I try to be friends with everyone."

"That is nice." Orianna threw a strange triangle blade into a minion charging at her, knocking it to the ground. "Friends are fun."

"Yup. I really like my friends." Annie picked off another minion.

The Ball rushed from Sona to Ashe, and Orianna twirled as if she was a ballerina--the most natural looking and fluid movement Annie had seen the girl do yet. A charge of energy shot out from The Ball, striking both Ashe and Sona.

Within minutes, Annie and Orianna had pushed to their enemy's tower. Ashe and Sona were using the large structure as cover, trying to pick off minions as the tower's barrage ripped through the wave. Ashe was having trouble leveling her bow, and Sona appeared exhausted already. Not even Sona's healing songs could keep up with the pinpoint strikes of The Ball.

"Your pet is really cool." Annie flung another large fireball at the first minion that left tower range.

"The Ball is having fun." Was Orianna's reply.

There was a crackling in Annie's ears. "Annie," a distant and unfamiliar voice called to her, "watch the river. Udyr may take advantage of your position."

Annie didn't recognize this summoner's voice. She surmised that he must be new. Annie turned towards the river, and sure enough, Udyr was charging at her, fist raised. She didn't have time to react--there was no way to avoid the blow. She shut her eyes tight.

The blow never came, however. Annie opened her eyes to see The Ball in front of her, blocking Udyr's fist. It pulsed energy and Annie felt light on her feet. She took advantage of that feeling to almost literally fly away from Udyr, while The Ball flew around him, leaving deep lacerations with each pass.

Annie turned and skid to a stop, charging another spell. Udyr made to retreat, but the energy of The Ball made his limbs heavy. Annie hit him with a fireball, blasting him off of his feet and to the ground. When he didn't get up, she assumed that her spell had killed him.

"The Ball will protect my friends." Orianna said with a smile. Annie smiled back.

"Miss Orianna, do you know how to tower dive?"

Orianna paused again, almost looking tense. "Yes."

"Okay." Annie giggled. "Let's do that, then."

Annie ran ahead, pushing through her minions into tower range. She could hear Ashe shout "oh no, not again!" and a disjointed tune from Sona. Annie rushed on the back of a cannon minion and climbed to it's top. The Ball blasted forth into Ashe and Sona once again. The two moved away from it--right into Annie's sight.

Annie leapt from the top of the cannon minion and released Tibbers. The bear fell from above in a great burst of flame, landing upon both women. Annie turned away from the carnage and ran opposite of the tower as fast as her legs could carry her. The tower's magical blasts tore apart the ground behind her. She knew she wasn't fast enough--she'd get hit at least once. She just hoped it wouldn't kill her.

The next blast sounded strangely muted. Annie looked over her shoulder to see that The Ball had absorbed yet another attack. It burst with energy, and Annie felt as if she was gliding across the ground. She ran out of the towers range and towards Orianna. Annie jumped up and hugged the clockwork girl around the middle.

A cold, metal hand patted her on the head. "That was fun." Annie smiled. Her new friend was a little weird, but Annie liked her all the same.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-21-2011

YES. Orianna gets some love.