Do you want a RAGE QUIT call?

Yes! 73 84.88%
no! 13 15.12%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Rage quit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2010

Ill add a pool for this forum.

Sheppardo

04-25-2010

oooh, HoN is so original anyway!

RAGEQUIT!
NAOW!
And a dialogue box that shows on the RQ's screen saying:
"Haha, you are a noob who can't hack dying!"

yup!

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppardo View Post
oooh, HoN is so original anyway!

RAGEQUIT!
NAOW!
And a dialogue box that shows on the RQ's screen saying:
"Haha, you are a noob who can't hack dying!"

yup!
OH MY GOD UR A SHEPARD O_O im gone.

MrButtermancer

04-26-2010

This is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Psychologically speaking, this would probably PREVENT many ragequits. It would make you feel rather childish, yes?
As for HoN, I could care less. I'm sure they've ripped plenty of good ideas from LoL, so if that is implemented here, I could care less. We have a better game anyways.

SheepKing

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrButtermancer View Post
This is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Psychologically speaking, this would probably PREVENT many ragequits. It would make you feel rather childish, yes?
As for HoN, I could care less. I'm sure they've ripped plenty of good ideas from LoL, so if that is implemented here, I could care less. We have a better game anyways.
thanks for u reply. happy to see that u totaly agree with me. even on the fact that player will kinda fell cheap to leave the game .

object

04-27-2010

grow up
get over yourselves
shut your mouths until you have some humilty thrust upon you

Pick your favourite.

Sheppardo

04-28-2010

HoN sucks balls, anyway

I would love to have it because i always have to say
'Hah, your teammate rage quitted' but after this addition, I WON'T HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

SheepKing

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by object View Post
grow up
get over yourselves
shut your mouths until you have some humilty thrust upon you

Pick your favourite.
i bet ur life is realy boring dude. cant have fun ?

and also i think that YOU : shut your mouth.

dude srsly ? i dont think you should talk when its for write tupid things like that. you just could say i dont like it. BEACAUSE.... not saying to shut my mouth. this is realy a yoing comportement and you say to grown up

DeathWingSC

04-28-2010

So when I disconnect randomly after a kill or the game crashes or electricity goes out randomly or we just happen to lose a tower as I need to leave for school, I get a rage quit sign?

In other words, no. Riot has done well to adjust to these things, this is another idea that is good for americans and bad for the rest of the ****ing world.

SheepKing

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWingSC View Post
So when I disconnect randomly after a kill or the game crashes or electricity goes out randomly or we just happen to lose a tower as I need to leave for school, I get a rage quit sign?

In other words, no. Riot has done well to adjust to these things, this is another idea that is good for americans and bad for the rest of the ****ing world.
Thanks to give me ur point of view , BUT i think you dont know what i mean.

there is already a difference beetween DISCONECT and LEAVE included in the game.

Rage quit ! only proc on LEAVE and not on DC! and also only proc after like 10 sec after a dead.

and its not a rage quit sign its a voice like '' An hinibitor is respawning soon " or "Double kill" but i say : " Rage Quit!"