New Skins and Leona Bundles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k0sent0

Web Content Assistant

07-13-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
Aw, they didn't offer screenshots/splash art of the new Nocturne and Kassadin skins they even talked about in this very post?

I am disappoint.
Went ahead and added those screenshots of the skins! Enjoy!

Herlgar

07-13-2011

I'd enjoy more a 3150 IP champion since the last one was Karma and that's a freakin long time ago. Please?

ColdSake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Honestly with the delay of the champ by a week, you should be able to farm 6300 in three weeks.

Spectrow

07-13-2011

Its a new champion, no new champion is going to come out for less than 4800 IP, most will be 6300 so the hardcore players can get the champ perma unlocked immediately if they wish, or spend their money on RP. As a F2P game they have to make money, they make no money on you grinding out games you arent paying to play and then "purchasing" champions. Yes it is a lot of IP, and can be hard to grind for some people and those of you who really wanted her and waited are frustrated as well. I respect the frustrations felt by those players, however it is rare in a f2p game that you can find a model where you aren't paying for power, i.e. aren't paying cash and able to say start every game with your AD carry with an IE. Just an example of how other f2p business models work, making expensive IP champs gives them the chance to make money other than skins for those who want immediately, those who don't can wait for free weeks or grind out the IP.

Again respect your right to your feelings people, but please having seen the model and their pattern, you have to respect them as a business wanting to make money to make game/servers better and stay around to even provide us with the game. Enjoy to those who bought Leona!

Nutroh

07-13-2011

Where is my defender skin pack???

Cidthedarkangel

07-13-2011

Agreed with Adamanttite. Can't wait to jump into a game with her!

Master Cen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Thank you very much.

clonecopy

07-13-2011

seems like it took a bit longer than intended.... like usual champ release is 2weeks and riot warned us about some champs being released not 2 but in 3weeks. was it just me who felt it was more than 3weeks?

other than that, bit sad she was 6300 but ip is ip.... somewhere in my mind i was thinkin she'd be 3150....

vVv Unverclopt

07-13-2011

Is it me or does Ravager Noc look like Candlejack?

Cerebral Captain

07-13-2011

sweet!