@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

This is a joke.

judgeshowtunes

07-13-2011

God****, Xypherous, nice post. Huge information and good stuff, at that. Thumbs up!

Clarithium

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
blah blah blah
thank you this post is awesome. I wish Riot would make posts like this more often.

Marth Wagner

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
I can't express how disappointed I am to hear this. The stealth "rework" amounts to removing stealth from the game. Well, I guess the people whining about this finally got their way.

"Nobody can see you...unless they get close enough to see you."

So I'm invisible to minions. Fantastic.
but the whining is only beginning. if theres a range smaller than the vision you have during paranoia and they end up giving eve a blink (not to mention she'll probably take flash) with her stun coming back the slight vision you gain wont really matter since she can blink in and stun you, her whole team is still waiting right there to destroy you after she does so.

although there wont be anymore of "im eve and im gonna follow your team around but you'll have no idea how dumb you look until my team jumps on you and kills everyone", kinda dumb how stealth could scout on your entire team with no dangers (assuming they had no oracles and you werent a bad that accidentally autoattacked)

Clarithium

07-13-2011

FYI this is how stealth worked in WoW. It makes it so you can have a chance at detecting someone, but they can still sneak around and hide. It makes playing as a stealth character much more fun, because you actually have to maneuver and position. It also makes playing against a stealth character more fun, because you can hunt them.

Very good gameplay mechanic, fun wise.

Blind Mag

07-13-2011

Thank you Xypherous, that cleared up a lot of what I was worried about with the Eve remake.

I'm anxious to try my newly-remade main again, seeing as she's completely unplayable right now.

<3

Have some faith

07-13-2011

This is completely ****, what was made for the most unskilled casuals. They now just gonna camp stealthers in bush.... Why all the updates is to make this game more and more anti-fun, just stupid mouse clicking?

Kydrone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Say what you will at least Xy makes very intelligent informative posts!

+1

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Twitch has proven to be a slightly harder problem in internal testing.
Twitch could really do for a passive portion on Debilitating Poison, where there is a passive slow (like what you've done to Gangplank's Grog) based on the number of poison stacks... And then an active portion that not only doubles the strength of the slow temporarily (from a possible 24 or something to 48 or something), but also doubles the speed in which the poison stacks accumulate on new targets (two stacks per attack).

It would allow him to expunge mid-Spray and Pray and still manage to get fresh poison stacks to let his true damage finish an opponent off.

D Happiness

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have some faith View Post
This is completely ****, what was made for the most unskilled casuals. They now just gonna camp stealthers in bush.... Why all the updates is to make this game more and more anti-fun, just stupid mouse clicking?
have some faith, bro.