@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBomb

07-13-2011

What I see in this thread.

Riot is officially saying they want their game to collapse and fail and they want to go bankrupt the seconds DotA2 comes out..I for one cannot wait for that day.

Illumínati

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBomb View Post
What I see in this thread.

Riot is officially saying they want their game to collapse and fail and they want to go bankrupt the seconds DotA2 comes out..I for one cannot wait for that day.
I don't think you realise that this... isn't changing a whole lot. Free oracles, I'm fine with that. It's going to cost you less to counter them.

Oh...you play twitch/eve against people that don't buy oracles, don't you. I get it now..

Enyalus

07-13-2011

Like someone else said, I'm wondering how the removal of Oracles will affect Teemo's mushrooms and Shaco's boxes.

Irugard

07-13-2011

1 thing that confuses me. That radius of exposure or whatnot. Since twitch is range, will his be larger? If his is the same as eve then that would mean that twitch would be unaffected by this change

ManaBananaKrill

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It will not initially. Only long term stealth abilities will be changed.

The others will probably be reworded as "invisiblity" to distinct the two. Short term tactical stealths are in a much better place currently.

However, items that reveal stealth may be broadened a tad and Oracles may be on the block for being removed, so that will tangentially affect him.
This may have already been answered then, but how is removing oracles going to affect destorying opponents sight wards? And Teemos Mushrooms and Shacos jitbs(which are already bugged to hell anyway)?

iBomb

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumínati View Post
I don't think you realise that this... isn't changing a whole lot. Free oracles, I'm fine with that. It's going to cost you less to counter them.

Oh...you play twitch/eve against people that don't buy oracles, don't you. I get it now..
I don't think you realize that is it changing A LOT.

Riot is removing ALL skill scaling from the game.

They did it when the made oracle buff visible to everyone, so you could easily see who to say clear of if playing stealth. Removed the fact that good players would constantly be checking the enemies for the oracle buff and bad ones would only see someone had an oracles after dying.

Removed ward blocking for clutch saves that good people could do.

Made it so every champion with some kind of dash ability or w/e auto attacks automatically after using it? Blitz pull auto attack after? Like are they making a game or an interactive movie?

This game no longer has any skill scaling at all and it will be dropped fast as soon as dota2 comes out.

ant268760

07-13-2011

[QUOTE=Xypherous;11317491]

Long Term Stealth, in this case, has been removed as a primary initiation mechanic but allows Eve and Twitch to cross minion vision and regular sight bubbles with impunity and sneak into brush patches by circle/stalk their opponents. Their opponents can likewise spot-check areas with their own reveal radius and create zones were stealth characters "probably aren't, otherwise they'd be seen."

This is perfect. I don't care what everyone else says do this

D Happiness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBomb View Post
Riot is removing ALL skill scaling from the game.
I don't think the phrase "skill scaling" means what you think it means.

Because that's not what they're doing.

Myrmidont

07-13-2011

If you do a drone, make it follow along the champ thats using it, in a wide radius circle, n make it target-able ....the Pigeons Keep is what I'd like for the item to be named...could be like a "every 30sec generates a pigeon, stacking to 3 pigeons" and they all circle the champ its on at the true sight range, giving a further smaller aoe with their own vision crystals...and could increase total vision too if thats balance-able...if not the true sight aoe could just be max sight range.

instead of making the champ an instant "focus" option you redirect that to the pigeons, and the pigeons give vision for everyone etc...but there's still a way to stop them some inter play

...I guess you could make it into a duration buff thing like the potions or w/e I'd name it pigeon feed then

Ludak021

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumínati View Post

I don't think you realize, if Eve doesn't get Audacious Charge along with hate spike and stealth, then stealth will serve as an escape mechanism rather than initiation and she will be an even worse pick then she is atm.

You either have stealth or you don't. What they are doing now is already done, stay away from enemy minions and move through the brush and there you go, stealthed.