New Free Champions (Week 22)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilMiNdFrEaKz

04-25-2010

When is twitch out?

darklordlyn

04-25-2010

pls never ever ever make a jax free week again, man!!! the jax are so op, even noobs who dont know how to plat own the whole team, all they have to do is get all damage items, then BAM!!!!! he charges to the whole team, comes out alive, and gets 5 more kills...

AsTheSunGoesDown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

i am playing LoL for 3 month (not sure) and i have seen Mordekaiser free ONCE... now i see Ashe free like 8th time

zebano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

Corki + Gragas to try out next week. I've just got to grab Morgana first in serious games =)

zebano

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsTheSunGoesDown View Post
i am playing LoL for 3 month (not sure) and i have seen Mordekaiser free ONCE... now i see Ashe free like 8th time
One is a new-ish champion that costs a lot to unlock and one is a old champion that is not only very very very cheap to unlock, it's also the character they use in the new player tutorial. You figure out which is which.

holy88

04-26-2010

cant wait to try out garen. just hopping that he isnt going to cost too much IP. i hate that some (alot i want to try out lol) cost 6300

Pitong Traceur

04-26-2010

Any good Twitch loses vs Kat, so please free Twitch every week, but just Twitch, I'm tired of that **** shrooms ;P

Oh yeah yeah I know, Kat is so up, hardly anybody can use her right way, and Twitch is so imba op, especially vs pro team who will oracle him and nerf time by time in each teamfight...
Tired of brainless idiots thinking that easy to play = pure ownage. haven't seen too many good actions from Twitch cause whole enemys team is aware of him and will focus him and deal with him in like 0,5 sec.

Icefrag

04-26-2010

I know it's a bit late for that, but could we still consider changing Gragas to Mordekaiser?
They are both tanks/DPS, Morde came out just a bit after Gragas, yet we had Dwarf free twice already while our 'Guitar Hero' was available only once.

Not that I don't like fattie, I love his play-style and all, but I would really really like to get to know Morde better.

I feel like most players didn't manage to understand completely Morde and his concept during those 7 days... thus I'd love to see him free this week.

I know he will probably be free the following week but still.. I'd like you to consider switching Drunkie and Metal-CAN for this week.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Ice

OKG Jane

04-26-2010

who wants to play anivia just as badly as me after seeing her spotlight :P

Juisred

Recruiter

04-26-2010

hm...i was hoping that karthus would be out sometime soon, as i would like to try him before buying him