Why are all Nid players ***holes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digigigas

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTheTroll View Post
Seriously, Every time I see a nid player I just sigh and shake my head. Every single one of them is an arrogant ass. Moreover they really hate teams, in general. They ***** when we are losing, and they brag when we are winning. Instead of working as a team they typically run off and do whatever because"Seriously guys I know what I'm doing" They like to take mid from carries even when there is a solo lane available. I can't be the only one that's noticed this?
probably because nid is ridiculously OP and riot refuses to fix her

Purrity

07-12-2011

Quote:
Seriously, Every time I see a nid player I just sigh and shake my head. Every single one of them is an arrogant ass. Moreover they really hate teams, in general. They ***** when we are losing, and they brag when we are winning. Instead of working as a team they typically run off and do whatever because"Seriously guys I know what I'm doing" They like to take mid from carries even when there is a solo lane available. I can't be the only one that's noticed this?
Every time I see persons of a specific race, I... okay I just saw a mordekaiser thread like this. Do you honestly think ill-human players are contained to a single champion. Take a look. Theyre all around you.

Sorayai

07-12-2011

I'm not like that =(

Toast Defender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Since when does a carry need to be mid?

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

I play Nidalee, LeBlanc and Akali, I don't like saying anything to the enemy team in chat at all.

If being cocky is "care bot," then I must be a horrible person.

Sanctuss

07-12-2011

^ agree with that kid.

living meat

07-12-2011

Ahh the HotshotGG syndrome.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

07-12-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Ahem... I'd like a word with you...

JonneyMarket

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekkuro View Post
Akali and Ezreal players are the same.
sadly this is the most true statement here.

Pilkunnussija

07-12-2011

I just tell the other team that they lost due to a severe lack of kittys.