@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Props to Xypherous always posting what we want to see.

Sir Fally

07-12-2011

i think this remake could workout quite well, but i dont like the idea that these two champs are warned if they are in range of pink wards. it would enable them to check for these not only on lane (where it would be ok for me) but near drag and the baron too.

KpoX

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torenia View Post
Could always have Oracle's only work when you stand still a second or with a shorter sight range (or some mix of both)
Nope

Aromaticity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2011

Does Eve get to keep her ult? Please let it be so!

Edit: saw that you said the healing was gone (QQ) but I assume there will be compensation. Does she keep the rest of her ult? How would you compare her rework deeps to her current deeps (which are insane)?

Jaystander

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Fally View Post
i think this remake could workout quite well, but i dont like the idea that these two champs are warned if they are in range of pink wards. it would enable them to check for these not only on lane (where it would be ok for me) but near drag and the baron too.
They are only warned if they are within sight of pinkwards if thay are also within 1400 range of an enemy champion they can see. The warning comes from the sight gem above a champion, not the ward itself. So it is a bit harder to do than it sounds but im still not quite sure how to feel about it myslef.

Master Cen

07-12-2011

Thank you very much for telling us what's going on with the stealth update. I'm looking forward to enjoy that new stuff on the battlefield

Granistas

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltaire ice View Post
How will this, if it does, affect shaco?
It won't affect Shaco from what I've read from previous post regarding stealth remake because his stealth is short compared to Eve and Twitch.

ImmortalShade

07-12-2011

thank you for taking the time to update us, and for listening to the ideas the community has come up with (motion sensors on the wards).

please continue to take time to talk to the community it really means allot to use.

things you may want to look at, Stealth Assassin from dota his ult was perma invis with each rank reducing the restealth time.

Hardcore Soup

07-12-2011

Do has screenshot of any of this 'preview'
the sight gem particularly. -curious- o-o

Fledrel

07-12-2011

Have you considered a stealth similar to Halo?

where you can tell there is someone there, even though you cant actually see/target them?

don't get me wrong I like the way this is headed, just wondering.