@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreggon

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Eagle View Post
Sight wards as being partial motion sensors - Sight wards signalling when a hostile is moving nearby?
~Xypherous

Is this a projected change to sight wards in that they won't actually reveal enemies, or is this purely directed towards stealth characters?
Maybe enemies will be completely visible, but not on the minimap.

The Lol0caust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

I can't express how much I love when Xypherous/Shurelia give us a sneak peak into what they're working on with the stealth and kayle remakes. I wish there was some sort of developer blog where the reds could post their thoughts and ideas behind balance changes. Even if 90% of the ideas never come to fruition knowing the train of thought behind the design process would be awesome.

And Xypherous, thanks for orianna =)

TruNexus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Currently she has a "shadow dispersion" move that performs similarly to a non-stealth detecting flare.
so it's similar to hawkshot? if so does the enemy team see any sort of graphic to indicate that a skill has been used to reveal terrain?

Frostbiter

07-12-2011

So will using summoner spells or items also put twitch and eve out of stealth or will only the more offensive spells and items do this (Ignite exuast, gunblade)?

Also just want to say love the changes, sounds amazing!!!!!

AzaronChisane

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiped View Post
Eve getting a built in flash AND a stun? Looks like I'll still hug the tower when she is on the enemy team.
You mean like Pantheon has? Or like Jax has? It's not really a new or unknown mechanic.

PriorityOne

07-12-2011

Will Evelynn be keeping the on-death healing from Malice & Spite.

That healing is the #1 thing that makes her viable in team fights lategame.

Please, please say yes.

kirby145x

07-12-2011

All I would like to know about Evelynn: Will her jungling be restored?

Even if you just removed the previous nerfs in general the REVIVE/SMITE build was pretty unique and fun to play. I would love to see Evelynn in the jungle again.

-kirby145x

Patyrn

07-12-2011

Quote:
You mean like Pantheon has? Or like Jax has? It's not really a new or unknown mechanic.
You can ward the approaches to your lane for non-stealth champions.

DragonPup

07-12-2011

Xypherous, will things that reveal sight, namely Orianna's Ball reveal a stealthed champ near it?

HateYerGuts

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltaire ice View Post
How will this, if it does, affect shaco?
Who cares? Shaco is the most useless character in the game. Get fed early, useless late.