@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyderin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

These are very interesting, thanks for taking the time to update us, guys!

King Mog

07-12-2011

How will stealth reveal work vs stealthed champs? For instance 2 twitches, will they just reveal each other when in range?

Fatty Al

07-12-2011

Wow thank you

DemmoxMKII

07-12-2011

Couldnt you guys have come up with a gradiant option? The closer Eve or Twtich are to a champion the more hue they get, farther away means they arent as visible (This goes for the Hp bar as well)

TruNexus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

with eve and twitch's stealth skills becoming permanent if they stay as regular skills what will be the difference between rank 1-5. also will the skills be toggle on/off or permanent and if toggle are there and pro's/con's to having them on or off. if the stealth skills became passive abilities it would also open up room for say a blink skill on eve to help with her melee range. just wondering what you thoughts on this are.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

07-12-2011
8 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
With the new stealth, what will the level up incentives be?
They will be passive/actives. The new stealths will be coupled with other utility spells. We're trying a few things in the slot.

For example, Twitch's Ambush in testing right now is a passive/active. His passive is stealth. The active is gains X% Aspd, for 7 seconds. Fairly straightforward.

Quote:
How will stealth reveal work vs stealthed champs? For instance 2 twitches, will they just reveal each other when in range?
Yes.

Quote:
Couldnt you guys have come up with a gradiant option? The closer Eve or Twtich are to a champion the more hue they get, farther away means they arent as visible (This goes for the Hp bar as well)
In general, hiding UI elements like the HP bar proved to just be confusing, unfortunately. Being able to see someone while being unable to target them at certain gradients was especially odd as well.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansports View Post
I must ask, Will Eve find a home back in the jungle? Or are her days of being the terror in every lane over for good?

On the one hand I highly enjoyed Eve in the jungle, but on the other it did put the other team into a state of such passivity that the game was hardly fun for everyone.
Hmm I haven't really thought about making her capable of jungling again.

Right now she's a great roamer and can do well in the lane as well, where before she was pretty bad at laning.

Popcorn

07-12-2011

i love these changes <3

Yaddar

07-12-2011

I LIKE how the stealth rework is going

However I have a Question

AS far as I see, the Twitch EVe markers works like one with Orianna and his ball.. but what happens when Eve or Twitch approach a Brush??

Will the marker still show??

Is the marker ON Twitch/Eve or on top of all enemy champions individually?.. if it's the first case, Eve and Twitch are going to be almost inmune to Facecheck as they will have a natural derector of enemies in brushes.... if it's the second one, Eve and Twitch's stealth will become useless when trying to scout bushes (as the enemy will see them without them having the knowledge of being watched.)

Ein

Senior Recruiter

07-12-2011

I've waited for some answers for a very long time regarding twitch. I really appreciate you taking your time and giving us some info.