@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

07-12-2011

Will eve and twitch get increase in stats? Or will they still be squishy and blow up in 2 sec?

NerfSorakaOP

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanochi View Post
Are you serious? He pretty much gave it to you in simple english.
... i am dead serious .

So can you guys tell me what he said in simple english .

Trillius

07-12-2011

Is Evelynn's passive going to see a change along with a few of her ability changes?

Also with the Lurker Spines ability, is this going to be a somewhat better version with a longer range of hate spike?

ZenithOfChaos

07-12-2011

Should we expect any changes to Evelynn's passive with this remake?

The added range on her skills and inability to sneak up on a person behind their minions (without them seeing her) for a quick, close-combat poke before running away, while taking little damage from minions, seems to make Determined Killer less necessary.

Xpyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Well i must say... thats the kind of response and feedback we needed from the start with the leona release problem...
Thanks alot! And Xypherous teach ur other fellas how to give these objective responses and feedback!
And yeah the new system looks amazingly better! after all turning "100% invisible" must be a very dificult task when theres nowhere to hide! and thats not the point with eve and twitch... i agree it should feel more like they're "hiding" rather than invisible!

Xypherous

Systems Designer

07-12-2011
6 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
but what about stealth as an escape mechanic?
Stealth as an escape mechanic will suffer quite a bit, but if Evelynn can open up the gap (even temporarily) to her vision radius units, she'll just disappear to the enemy.

Quote:
The added range on her skills and inability to sneak up on a person behind their minions (without them seeing her)
It depends on the situation, but this trick is a lot harder to pull off in general. However, it might be possible if the opponent screws up his positioning enough for you to slip by the cracks in his detection range.

Quote:
Should we expect any changes to Evelynn's passive with this remake?
Yes.

KnifeStrong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Doesn't this negate Teemo's passive to the point of uselessness? What's the point of stealthing after five seconds if all anyone has to do is walk up to you?

And what about Shaco and Vayne?

Hebacheba

07-12-2011

With the new stealth, what will the level up incentives be? From what it sounds like right now, Twitch and Eve's stealths will be "put one point in early, forget about it until there's nothing else to level up", and I personally really dislike skills like that.

King Mog

07-12-2011

Xypherous is there a comment card or a phone number I can call to tell them how awesome your customer relations abilities are?

Jacksknight

07-12-2011

What happens to Vayne ? Her ult will suck if you go in this new stealth mode.