"Piggyback" Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

04-25-2010

Don't use Nasus or anivia as babysitters. The point in a babysitter is that it's someone who doesn't need a lot of farm so that you can take it all. Nasus and anivia both need farm and farm very well, so you will end up gimped. The others are all pretty good though.

Morgana is another one.

xahhfink6

04-25-2010

Don't use Nasus or Morgana as babysitters. The point in a babysitter is that it's someone who doesn't need a lot of farm so that you can take it all. Nasus and Morgana both need farm and farm very well, so you will end up gimped. The others are all pretty good though.

Morgana is another one.

...wait

Silverdevilboy

04-25-2010

Cho can be an excellent babysitter.

Morde is one of the best, but alister has to be the very best. Healing, and hard CC to protect him with....I've never had my laning partner ganked as ali unless they make a big mistake, or the mid doesn't get called mia, and pops up to destroy us, and even then I've got a great shot at getting away with it.

The Fat Battler

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdevilboy View Post
Cho can be an excellent babysitter.

Morde is one of the best, but alister has to be the very best. Healing, and hard CC to protect him with....I've never had my laning partner ganked as ali unless they make a big mistake, or the mid doesn't get called mia, and pops up to destroy us, and even then I've got a great shot at getting away with it.
Mordekaiser isn't a good babysitter. He farms extremely well, and he needs to farm in order to be a threat late game.

Yellow Jester

04-25-2010

I say Mundo, he can spend all his time harassing if he wants. Not to mention that he never has to leave his lane.

Any tank is probably a good bet.

GeraldTremblay

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebattler View Post
Mordekaiser isn't a good babysitter. He farms extremely well, and he needs to farm in order to be a threat late game.
Indeed, one of the downside of Keiser is his bad habit of starving his lanemate.

I AM FROM CANADA

04-25-2010

janna

Metadigital

04-25-2010

Taric can certainly push lanes. Have you seen what shatter does to creeps?

The Fat Battler

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRETHEGOD View Post
Maybe Nasus? I think any champion with a goo AOE nuke may help
Also, AOE and Nuke are two opposite terms.

AoE = Area of Effect

Nuke = RPG slang for an ability that does a ton of damage to one character. As my friend once put it "This is a nuke: I choose you, you die."

And even then, I don't see how a Champ with a good AoE or a good Nuke necessarily is a good babysitter. Though, someone with a nuke would make a better babysitter than one without because then they have a harassment tool.

Nasus is also not a good babysitter. He doesn't have anything to harass with. Spirit Fire doesn't do enough damage to a mobile champion be considered good harassment. He eats up a lane by himself with Spirit Fire, anyway, and needs to farm a bit to make his Siphon Strike stronger.

Gatsumon

04-25-2010

Janna is pretty much the goddess of the "babysitters club," so to speak.