Malphite's current position

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

07-08-2011

bump for red response

malphismia

07-08-2011

why does this get bumped to 2nd page automatically

The Canadian Kid

07-09-2011

i think malphite's in a good place. i just think jarvan's in too good of a place.

Zarlon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

bump.. trying to keep this on the first page..

SlickWills

07-09-2011

I main malphite, imo ap phite was and always will be bad. Please look at my last game played as him for a proper build.

Tumbling Dice

07-09-2011

im curious what Riot thinks about Malphite.

Horndar

07-09-2011

ok for one malphite isnt a wizard he is a freaking awsome rock monster that should be used as a tank not saying he cant be builded other ways that just that i believe that to be the best way other wise besides rammus who would destroy ashe, trynd, xin, trist and also all the other ad/dps carrys and characters if u want to build him other ways i heard from a friend ap is pretty fun and to make sure u get zhoyna's hourglass, and even if u dont want to build him ap if u want ad get tri force and tiamat it works great with brutal strikes. Malphite was made not to be that one character that u have to build one way thats what makes him a great one he can evolve and make himself suited to the problem at hand.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

07-09-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We actually plan on giving Malphite some small buffs that increase his jungle speed and sustained teamfight damage so he is in general a stronger ramping threat like many other tanks/fighters.

We are also experimenting with a new addition to his ultimate, but it's risky and we may have to pull it after internal testing. Haven't had much time to test it due to all the craziness associated with the current patch.

In general, we don't feel that Malphite is too far off. Just want to make sure he's still fun to play.

gopherwithagun

07-09-2011

sweet!

Keltai

07-09-2011

That sounds rock solid.