Release Notes v1.0.0.121

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastplayerEU

07-07-2011

How about you nerf morde instead of champions that need skill, like Alistar and Ashe.

Exvent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2011

Why keep nerfing Jarvan.. sigh

Pizza Soldier

07-07-2011

On the subject of Yorick buffs:

It's a good start, but he is still underpowered according to those changes

the only major buff was the fact that his ultimate does not lose health per second, which is very good and needed

his ghosts still lose health way too fast, making his passive useless, and encourages building mana and CDR instead of the tanky DPS champ he was meant to be

A reduction to 10% or 15% health per second instead of 20% might make them better, and damage buffs on his ghouls

Yorick's base and scaling defenses could be better as well as he is still pretty squishy, regardless of the addition to his passive (tanky? ya right)

I believe these would be good additions to the buffs on yorick we have now, perhaps next patch?

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Where's Hextech Bazooka?

Seriously. My Rumble needs it.

DrUnK3nPaNdA

Recruiter

07-07-2011

Let's take like 80 damage off Rumble's early game bread and butter then pretend that's not a massive, debilitating nerf.

At least flamespitter won't deal more damage than his rank 1 ult anymore.

Karmahouse

07-07-2011

Fixed areas in brush that did not correctly hide units

YESSSSSSS!!!!

Hafronix

Recruiter

07-07-2011

Warwick nerf the 100% really wasn't that bad...

instead of nerfing you should of fixed the issue where sometimes after his ultimate he cant attack because it says it's still channeling a spell even though he isn't... that has screwed me over so much

Will N Sanity

07-07-2011

It's about freakin' time on the bushes. Hated running into the bush at the start of a game and accidentally running into the bald spot and an enemy knows who I am... [Can be ninjaBlitz again!!]
Also, love that the ward jumping is back, maybe now I'll play Jax again. And last but not least... YAY YORICK GETS A BUFF!!!!!!! And about the part where it said "Revanents and Reanimated pets no longer decay" does that mean that when you summon the pet, they don't have the health bar go down? They actually last the five seconds unless actually destroyed?!!?

Coronach

Game Designer

07-07-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xa3rio View Post
yorick - fixed 2/4, 2 things still remain.

Fixed the decay on ultimate( which was the most annoying)
fixed his pathetic mana pool (i think so, don't know if 5 mana/lvl will do any good)

not fixed ghouls ( they will still die in 1 hit, in early games people rarely use aoe to nuke em down)
not fixed omen of war - still u need to hit enemy first to get the movement speed.
We're definitely going to keep an eye on Yorick this patch. We definitely heard the feedback regarding the later points you brought up. In each case, that was how those skills operated before he went live, and playtests found them to be extremely frustrating.

The combination of W being a ranged slow and Q being an immediate haste buff allowed him to kite just about any champion. So while the Q may need something still, it is unlikely to be that.

The ghoul health decay is another element we added for counterplay purposes, although the success of that in reducing frustration is less clear. We want to see him when mana, base stats, and a weaker ultimate than intended is not holding him back before evaluating.

Lucent Dawn

07-07-2011

Will this patch have Leona included?