New Free Champions (Week 22)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

LMFAO big surprise, Heimerdinger is free next week...

It's going to be hard week for me... all those n00bs stealing my dear TF and feeding him.

Wait... FREE JAX BLITZ AND FIDDLE?

kthxbai

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Smells like a faceroll week

Archlord Mythos

04-21-2010

Dang. I won't be able to use Kennen much this week I guess!

And I guess it's gonna be time to see a lot of meh-builds with DPS kennen...

I personally like mage kennen because his abilities have a decent AP ratio and can vary his attacks. I make a mage build focused on thundering shuriken, as I'm getting pretty good on the skillshot for it, and I can get a good bit of range ahead of the regular attack. Plus, I don't have to just rely on electrical surge to get my marks on.

But that's just my opinion...

BRING OUT GAREN!

Edit: i could've sworn that Jax must've been free last week... he was in like every game I played!

BluntTrauma

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingAwsome View Post
First off hes not even been released yet
Secondly champions are not free the week they come out anyway (If he does come out this week)
/agree.

Why is it since Ez? I think? new champs haven't been free the week they're released. Used to be, not with the last few tho

Proph3tX

Recruiter

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archlord Mythos View Post
Dang. I won't be able to use Kennen much this week I guess!

And I guess it's gonna be time to see a lot of meh-builds with DPS kennen...

I personally like mage kennen because his abilities have a decent AP ratio and can vary his attacks. I make a mage build focused on thundering shuriken, as I'm getting pretty good on the skillshot for it, and I can get a good bit of range ahead of the regular attack. Plus, I don't have to just rely on electrical surge to get my marks on.

But that's just my opinion...

BRING OUT GAREN!

Edit: i could've sworn that Jax must've been free last week... he was in like every game I played!
Same here, so awful.

Balthezar

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluntTrauma View Post
Used to be, not with the last few tho
If they don't make them free for the first couple of weeks then people get too impatient to play them and just buy them in the first day or two with Riot Points and Riot makes money

Bowler

04-21-2010

Is Garen showing up today or tomorrow? I can't find anywhere they've said when he's getting released.

Archlord Mythos

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowler View Post
Is Garen showing up today or tomorrow? I can't find anywhere they've said when he's getting released.

He's coming soon... hopefully later today...

Whenever the next full game update comes, Garen is gonna be with it!

Lolily

04-21-2010

Blitzcrank Tank
FiddleSticks Mage
Jax Melee DPS
Twisted Fate Ranged DPS
Kennen Mage

*cries*

vfrawd

04-21-2010

so? release the garen