Guide: Reflex Training!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerule

04-20-2010

Tired of sucking? Tired of missing skill shots? Mad that you didn't pull that cleanse off in time?

Well look no further! There is a way to fix this, even if you don't believe it. What I'm talking about is reflex training! Train yourself to click faster, more precise and overall better yourself.

What will this help improve?

• Aiming your skill shots
  • Using your skill shot as soon as you see a chance
  • dodging skill shots
  • more accuracy with your mouse
  • better reaction time
  • better use of skills/spells
  • overall better game play

What do I need to do to accomplish all of this?

Is it time consuming?

It's not very time consuming at all, about 10 minutes of your time each day can extremely improve all your gaming skills!

Simply go to the link here... http://aim400kg.ru/en/

Make an account, and follow my training menu below.

Each and everyday, log into Aim400kg and start with...

1. Press Reaction x6
  2. Fast Aiming x2
  3. Precise Aiming x1

And add 1 repetition to each after every 2 days. Except for Press Reaction, you should do 6 everyday, 1 for each color.
Example: You start on Monday, you would increase everything by 1 on Wednesday.

The reasoning for the above, is that the Fast Aiming and the Precise Aiming can be a bit tough at first, I was barely able to hit any in the fast aiming when I first started and now I rarely miss. The ordering is simple as well.

Press Reaction gets you warmed up for Fast Aiming, Fast Aiming AND Press Reaction get you warmed up for Precise Aiming.

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and improve! Gain that top ELO spot you always wanted!

Feel free to provide feedback below!

Enjoy!

P.S. The site recommends 20 of each everyday, see if you can make it there without your arm exploding.

P.S.S. Quoted from the site

"Let’s check out this process according to our body:

1. You see the model. (Your eyes notice the model).
2. Your eyes send information to your brain about what they saw.
3. The brain analyses information.
4. The brain sends information to the muscles of your hand.
5. The hand reacts.

It takes 0.14 - 0.24 seconds. The one that makes all these points earlier – would win the shooting duel. (We don’t talk about the mistakes that are connected with “shooting while strafing” and “jump shooting”.)
At final you need:
1. To make the movement of the mouse faster that your opponent.
2. This movement should be more correct and accurate. (Without any sinuosity movements.)
3. You should push the button earlier than your opponent."

Supreme1337

04-20-2010

Wow this sounds like a serious workout! Great to see people take gaming to the next level.

csirus

04-20-2010

nice

dennis920

04-20-2010

ok....i decide to increase the mouse sensitivity..

Florence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2010

I wonder if this would work for MW2 skills on 360 aswell >_>

Lighstagazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2010

wtb a mouse pointer tracking trainer

Always been one of my biggest problems, even back in StarCraft. Things get heated, my mouse pointer starts flying, everything is going great and then suddenly....

5 seconds of dead time as I try and find my **** pointer on the screen.

Definitely trying this out more when I get home though.

BobiusMaximus

Recruiter

04-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighstagazi View Post
wtb a mouse pointer tracking trainer

Always been one of my biggest problems, even back in StarCraft. Things get heated, my mouse pointer starts flying, everything is going great and then suddenly....

5 seconds of dead time as I try and find my **** pointer on the screen.

Definitely trying this out more when I get home though.
Windows has an inbuilit function that you can click control to see the pointer.

Alternatively, chuck it straight up and left, then it's easy to find.

Florence

04-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobiusMaximus View Post
Windows has an inbuilit function that you can click control to see the pointer.

Alternatively, chuck it straight up and left, then it's easy to find.
Yeah, Larias has the yellow circle around it see that they have the same problem lol, haven't tried this yet but seems it might be really awesome. So many views but so little posts lol.

Yellow Jester

04-20-2010

Once upon a time when I played a lot of Assault Cube I would just see how big of a headshot streak I could go on, and then move onto trying no-scope headshots, being sure to finish with a pistol shot if I missed. You'd be surprised how twitchy and fast you get after just a week of that game (and the fact that it's almost as addictive as League of Legends and you can play matches 10 times as fast AND it's free helps too).

EDIT: There's no substitute for just playing LoL a lot. in order to lrn2skillshot, Try this: choose a character with a spammable skillshot (hint: pick Mundo), and just use that skillshot all day. Mundo's an especially good choice for beginning skillshots because his moves fast and far, and it cools down every few seconds. Once you're used to learning how and when to apply it, switch to someone like Ez or Anivia, where you have to make the shots count. Eventually pick up Nidalee and use her spear, trying to hit people at exactly the end. And get good with Ashe's infinite range skillshot and try to get kills from across the map.

Pick a character who's fast and practice dodging enemy skillshots. Pick a character with good survivability and practice pushing yourself into battle and getting out at last second. Practice initiating, chasing, etc etc. Improve aspects of your playing you never use by picking up new characters, you'll learn to counter them and you'll learn to work with them as your main.

Xocolatl

04-20-2010

Here's a PBS:

Skillshots are not aimed with reflex. It's aimed with knowledge. You hit by either 1) predicting where the opponent is going to be, or 2) shoot where they need to be. But most of all, it depends on where you're shooting from.
You don't need reflex for that. What you need is mental capacity for strategic thinking.