This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Regnier

07-01-2011

I've already resigned to the fact that my 500 rp I have left is the last of the rp I'm probably every going to buy...better spend it on something worthwhile (hopefully a new teemo skin!)

Scryfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

To anyone saying that supporters of this thread are complaining, think again. This is an instance of the consumer (us) telling the producer that we think its prices are unreasonable and that we may take our money elsewhere, where it will be better spent. Take HoN, for instance-- $35 permanently unlocks all content. In LoL that's enough for a hero pack. I have already invested $35 in this game and would like to enjoy more features without having to empty my wallet.

Riot will listen to your voice, so speak up. If you think paying $5 for one champion is unreasonable, say so.

Courier Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedIdeal View Post
To anyone saying that supporters of this thread are complaining, think again. This is an instance of the consumer (us) telling the producer that we think its prices are unreasonable and that we may take our money elsewhere, where it will be better spent. Take HoN, for instance-- $35 permanently unlocks all content. In LoL that's enough for a hero pack. I have already invested $35 in this game and would like to enjoy more features without having to empty my wallet.

Riot will listen to your voice, so speak up. If you think paying $5 for one champion is unreasonable, say so.
I like you.

Ixalmaris

07-02-2011

If 6300 IP allows Riot to stay in business they should keep doing it.
But reducing the price of old champions on a regular basis would be appreciated.

Kayvinh

07-02-2011

Brb buying RP.

Hakouden

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedIdeal View Post

:/ I payed 50 so far to get one hero pack an nothing else to spend the rest on.
Skins are alot now I understand, an the other hero packs need to be updated or changed. They blow, an the heroes in them aren't very appealing for what you're about to drop 35$'s on..One was appealing because I got a bunch of 6300 heroes in which means less work to buy them..still alot of good heroes in the pack.

imAlexx

07-02-2011

lol

Zealot644

07-02-2011

Bump

Zealot644

07-02-2011

Keep this bumped people!

IS173ad2c57a1065451ea43

07-02-2011

Don't worry, they'll keep spitting out ******ed/standard/not original champions for 6300IP.

BUT!

BUT ther's the good side of it?

Few days after the EU split there will ALSO BE PAID TRANSFER!!!!!!!!

This is how you treat customers! more paying less treating!