Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rowman

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
I think i'll list my thoughts on the situation.

1. The Black Rose is obviously in danger. Swain might be using his political powers to attempt to protect them, but obviously someone is attacking Noxus.

2. Demacia was framed, i think a lot of people can agree on this.

3. Kolminye and Swain are in ca-hoots.

4. Kolminye may or may not be who she says. (I stand she may be Ashram, faking a disappearance due to someone following him perhaps?)

5. The Void (no names, i'm at a loss there) is in some way responsible for Darkwill's Death.

6. Swain and LeBlanc were not involved in the assassination, but are riding off the opportunities it provided.

7. Ionia is like "WTF M8?"

8. Someone is showing they can get in and out of everything, and why they're doing it I'm not sure. The attack on Kayle (Just because his character has Wither, i don't think Nasus did it), this assassination, the mysterious attack on the Black Rose...Someone sneaky is causing some sorta chaos. (And likes balloons?) May also be the person responsible for poisoning the prisoner in the previous issue.
1. I agree. What level of danger is unknown.

2. Again, I agree.

3. I don't think so, they may know each other by a first name basis, but as is the way of royalty.

4. I don't have any opinions one way or the other in this.

5. Why would the Void want anything to do with Runeterran politics? But if I had to hazard a guess, I would expect it has something to do with Kassadin and his desperate attempts to save his "daughter"

6. Swain? yes. Le Blanc? hasn't done anything just yet.

7. The Void is laughing at us, and Karthas is like "What's going on, eh?"

8. KAYLE IS A SHE! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A TYPO! STOP IT! Also, calling out Vayne again. I don't trust Batmans that kill people.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-01-2011

HAHAHAHAHAHA, OH WOW.

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier.

Nocturne is basically an incarnation of DREAMS. Not just nightmares, DREAMS. He lives in the dream world, and people have hopes and dreams that are good right? If he is the embodiment of all the dreams of the people on Runeterra, and he attacks and kills summoners, what exactly does that say?

Brand is basically a "program" if you will, made by the world itself to reset things every now and then he was imprisoned at the League, and at his first questioning, he says - "The league is not what you think it it." The guy that torches the planet warning people about the league. Huh.

Inb4 league higher ups are in Cahoots with Black rose, and Vayne is a spy to root our the opposing higher ups.

Rowman

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA, OH WOW.

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier.

Nocturne is basically an incarnation of DREAMS. Not just nightmares, DREAMS. He lives in the dream world, and people have hopes and dreams that are good right? If he is the embodiment of all the dreams of the people on Runeterra, and he attacks and kills summoners, what exactly does that say?

Brand is basically a "program" if you will, made by the world itself to reset things every now and then he was imprisoned at the League, and at his first questioning, he says - "The league is not what you think it it." The guy that torches the planet warning people about the league. Huh.

Inb4 league higher ups are in Cahoots with Black rose, and Vayne is a spy to root our the opposing higher ups.
So your basically saying that some uber-mage is creating semi-sentient beings to destroy the league? My only argument against that, is that Brand is centuries old, not dated to the same time as Nocturne. Brand is wise and disagrees with the confinements of the League. Which, as a being who sees total destruction as steps towards rebirth, seems like a reasonable conclusion for him.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowman View Post
1. I agree. What level of danger is unknown.

2. Again, I agree.

3. I don't think so, they may know each other by a first name basis, but as is the way of royalty.

4. I don't have any opinions one way or the other in this.

5. Why would the Void want anything to do with Runeterran politics? But if I had to hazard a guess, I would expect it has something to do with Kassadin and his desperate attempts to save his "daughter"

6. Swain? yes. Le Blanc? hasn't done anything just yet.

7. The Void is laughing at us, and Karthas is like "What's going on, eh?"

8. KAYLE IS A SHE! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A TYPO! STOP IT! Also, calling out Vayne again. I don't trust Batmans that kill people.
I didn't call Kayle a he, the ( ) was referring to Nasus.

And for 5. I'm pretty sure there's a puppeteer heading the Void, and Malzahar has his prophecy and blah blah, so causing political friction can keep eyes off of Malzahar and friends (especially after recent events with Karthas)

PinkMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

I don't really think anyone killed Boram, I believe he was dead since a long time ago. No one had saw him, always hidden or shrouded, I believe they let the political figure alive for a long time for political power and interest (for example, having a strong leader, in case another war against Demacia occurs), and the funeral pyre is a convenient way to hide the fact that there was no body.

Burlioz

07-01-2011

youre all dumb. renekton bot figured it out long ago, if you just read his lore heavy story about xin and garen's friendship. it clearly points out that boram was the killer of xin's father. as such, it only makes sense that xin killed him for revenge.

proof

DSniper77

07-01-2011

ZaineDraconis can be broken up into Zaine and Draconis. Zaine can mean Gracious God or Beautiful, while Draconis means Dragon or Serpent. To cut to the point, "ZaineDraconis" could and is likely meant to be interpreted as (in this case) "Beautiful Serpent". Given the clue at the end of the letter he/she wrote, I'll give you one guess as to which champion the name implies.

So, my two cents on it is that this was a message to LeBlanc from Cassiopea warning her that the threat of vayne is evident, and that caution is advised.

My interpretation of the grammar of the warning message:
BEWARE: JUDGEMENT RECORDS CURIOUS, MIGHT SEE BLACK ROSE THREAT: VAYNE.

This means that either someone has been going through the judgement records or that officials in control of the records are curiously going through them, and that the end result could mean meeting vayne face to face (it also implies that LeBlanc has a reason to fear people going through the records, confirming her dark past).

anyways, just my thoughts on it. Oh, and props to the writers, as you have now found a way to really catch our attention. Glad you finally found a way

Rowman

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
I didn't call Kayle a he, the ( ) was referring to Nasus.

And for 5. I'm pretty sure there's a puppeteer heading the Void, and Malzahar has his prophecy and blah blah, so causing political friction can keep eyes off of Malzahar and friends (especially after recent events with Karthas)
Okay, excuse my earlier outburst, sorry bout that.

As for your theory, that's a lot to assume about the political status of the void, especially considering we know so very little about it.

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

07-01-2011

If Swain and Black Rose Organization take over Noxus, Katarina will have no choice but to ask Demacia for help.

This could only mean one thing: Katarina Buffs and one of the best story lines in video game history.

Elite Midget

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnskilledFeeder View Post
If Swain and Black Rose Organization take over Noxus, Katarina will have no choice but to ask Demacia for help.

This could only mean one thing: Katarina Buffs and one of the best story lines in video game history.
It would be an even better story if Garen got buffs to and is somehow convinced, by Katarina, to takeover Noxus at her side. The best way to protect Demacia is to control the enemy no? Of course once you go to the other side....