Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Jaguar

07-01-2011

I smell a drammatic incoming Season end!
This game.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaine Draconis View Post
I think your all looking way to far in to this, I just wanted to some gardening tips and figured someone as elegant as her would have a taste for such a thing.

Slyph thanks for catching my error, its embarrassing enough my previous letter had all those unslightly capitols.
Most welcome! I try to record as much Lore as possible, I think that it helps out our community members, although I think they are on to something with those hidden messages wouldn't you agree?

Captain Jaguar

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaine Draconis View Post
I think your all looking way to far in to this, I just wanted to some gardening tips and figured someone as elegant as her would have a taste for such a thing.

Slyph thanks for catching my error, its embarrassing enough my previous letter had all those unslightly capitols.
we are on to you Zaine. Draconis? if thats your real name.

Zaine rhymes with Swain, by the way.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

For the record:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journal of Justice: Issue 24 (Date: 1 July, 21 CLE)
“Beautiful lEblanc, Where hAve you been gRowing thosE rosebushes? Just Under a few Days aGo, whilE coMpeting in matchEs with you, i learned i waNted to Try my fingeRs at it. do you raisE your plants Close to nOxus or touRnament grounDs? Surely you Can not sUspect those Rumors of bIg Old Ugly ravenS Making fIne Garden protectors, tHey likely spliT the Soon as the winds raisE there wings highEr. But i hear kaLamanda hAs some riCh soil surely you Know how to nuRture yOur plants with that. pleaSe excuse the poor propEr puncTuality tHis yoRdle typEr device hAs a problem with shifTing unexpectedly, maybe you would consider accompanying me in garnishing a new one? we could conVerse further about rAising plants and maYbe if you would be iNclined in find a new outfit. ofcourse, accEpting it only as a gift from a friendly admirer, i would suggest against snake skin though it rubs irritatingly close” – ZaineDraconis
Secret message regarding Vayne: (uncovered by using only the capital letters in the message above)
Beware: Judgement records curious. Might see Black Rose threat: Vayne.

- (( As mentioned in other threads, this could mean that someone has been going through the Champion Judgement records and has been doing some investigating. Reading through past Champion Judgement records could offer some additional information. ))

ZaineDraconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSniper77 View Post
ZaineDraconis can be broken up into Zaine and Draconis. Zaine can mean Gracious God or Beautiful, while Draconis means Dragon or Serpent. To cut to the point, "ZaineDraconis" could and is likely meant to be interpreted as (in this case) "Beautiful Serpent". Given the clue at the end of the letter he/she wrote, I'll give you one guess as to which champion the name implies.

So, my two cents on it is that this was a message to LeBlanc from Cassiopea warning her that the threat of vayne is evident, and that caution is advised.

My interpretation of the grammar of the warning message:
BEWARE: JUDGEMENT RECORDS CURIOUS, MIGHT SEE BLACK ROSE THREAT: VAYNE.

This means that either someone has been going through the judgement records or that officials in control of the records are curiously going through them, and that the end result could mean meeting vayne face to face (it also implies that LeBlanc has a reason to fear people going through the records, confirming her dark past).

anyways, just my thoughts on it. Oh, and props to the writers, as you have now found a way to really catch our attention. Glad you finally found a way
(( I think that Cassiopeia could be going by the pen name of "ZaineDraconis" is aiding the Black Rose and could be the informant working for LeBlanc. She could have been promised the ability to return to her previous form by the Black Rose by using the Dark Arts. ))

Here is an alternative solution to the first puzzle:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sogy View Post
i put it all together, but thought you might have to switch words around i ended up getting,
BEWARE BLACK ROSE, CURIOUS VAYNE MIGHT SEE JUDGEMENT THREAT RECORDS.
just a thought, not sure what judgement would be but it sounds good so idk,
try moving words around and see if you can get anything better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journal of Justice: Issue 24 (Date: 1 July, 21 CLE)
“Don't ever garden uninformed, worry can quickly ensue! I think you should know a little or all you possibly can about anything you do. These tactics can save petty costs or prevent threats from ruining everything. There, in many instances, are a couple or several tricks to help factions who garden frequently, intent on consistency. Books on the subject say eliminating pests is paramount. Our gardeners focus on organization, seeds in place, but it is important we remember our roots: remain, above all else, informed.

Thank you for your thoughts. With plants, loyalty, or rather devotion, will yield best results. Be attentive, loving, and rewarded you will be. When we have trouble, we adhere to the rule: look at it all and decide which of your options works. Noxus thrives this way.”
LeBlanc's Hidden Reply: (uncovered by assembling every 4th word in the above passage)
Don’t worry I know all about these petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating our organization but we remain informed. Your loyalty will be rewarded when we rule all of Noxus.

DetectiveCactus

07-01-2011

Oh. Em. Gee.

Mind = blown

I now officially love you, Skribbles.

SMG Aridhol

07-01-2011

be aware judgement records curious might see black rose threat vayne

translation of leblanc secret message in JoJ

I took the time to translate also, very interesting. I had not taken the time to check into the response, so I appreciate someone else's work on that

red0231

07-01-2011

So Vayne is working for Black Rose and warning them? I thought, with everyone saying it, that she was threatening them which I found funny because... well, even Vayne isn't a match against an entire organization. They already have LeBlanc and Swain, can't imagine who else is in there.

larkhill

07-01-2011

adding these 2 in 1 post for easy access... credit to those that found them and such

BEWARE JUDGEMENT RECORDS CURIOUS MIGHT SEE BLACK ROSE THREAT VAYNE

Don't worry I know all about These petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating Our organization, but we remain, informed. your loyalty, will Be rewarded . When we rule: all of Noxus

anyway, theres a few things curious about this. first off, vayne is a demacian but not just any demacian, she is part of the demacian elite. she may have lost her family and ran away from that world, but at her core, she is still what she is and nothing can change that. also, its very clear that she doesnt like noxus. in her judgement it was shown that a noxian summoner entered the room right after she left and said he didnt like the fact that she doesnt expose her mind as much as others (note: leblanc had the same problem)

remember, the judgement process is not perfect. the league does not examine the entire mind of a champion during the process, and they do not examine the champions beforehand. they are just as surprised by what they see during the flashback as the champion is (this is shown very well in vayne's judgement where the summoners r horrified by what they see). what the flashback likely shows is the champions hardest moments in life, a moment that made them who they are now. for vayne, it was the moment her mother died (not so much her father as it was basically vaynes fault her mother died while her father was killed by the witch with vayne not being able to do anything about it). for leblanc it was the moment she acquired the brooch/staff and for swain it all started the moment he walked into the noxian hospital. what the judgement for vayne didnt show however, is where he came from before that. the league knows that he wanted to kill jarvan the 4th and that he wants to rule noxus. now thats quite an odd mix of things to reveal. he cant lead noxus by killing jarvan. darkwill still leads it and had no reason to stop doing so. the league, or at least the summoner judging swain, knew that he wanted to lead noxus and said openly that gaining their influence in doing so would be difficult, but swain didnt say anything else. he stopped the conversation there.

my guess in all of this is that all 3 of them, vayne, leblanc and swain, are planning on leading the 2 citystates and combining forces, possibly to go against the league.

the progress of events would go something similar to this:

• baron darkwill is killed by vayne (she is the only one that knows how to do things without the league knowing it. getting past noxian guards shouldnt be all that difficult)

• swain leads the charge in trying to find the culprit...or better yet, find the right person to blame (that person being demacia...)

• rises to power similar to how hitler rose to power in germany (find a scapegoat, blame them for everything, release a bunch of propoganda against them, promise success and power if elected to solve said problem)

• blame against demacia leads to the murder/assassination of jarvan the 4th. vayne is a demacian elite and wouldnt do this so it must be someone else. that someone is probably leblanc

• with a power vacuum and a lot of negativity thrown demacia's way, especially their military, vayne comes in and rises to power.

• swain gets noxus and returns it to its former glory alongside leblanc and the black rose

• garen and kat r left wondering wtf just happened to their citystates...

now this means a few things. 1, the league has no clue of swains past or vaynes present, or leblanc's anything really. they have no clue what leblanc is or her intentions. also, the league seemingly has no issues with swain and his goal of killing jarvan the 4th/leading noxus. they merely say it'll be difficult. as long as they dont see the connections he has with leblanc, and vayne, all the league sees is the mysterious death of darkwill and swain legitimately rising to power. once that happens, any connections he makes with leblanc and the black rose is his business as ruler. with jarvan gone and demacia blamed for the death of darkwill, the league wont be too happy with it and another military leader wont do very well, especially considering the military doesnt play much of a part in politics anymore, its all settled by the league matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red0231
well, even Vayne isn't a match against an entire organization
not so fast... vayne snuck into the league itself and demanded to be a champion. she knew what she was doing and she already has experience outsmarting them. outsmarting them again and outsmarting noxus isnt all that difficult

Arie

Recruiter

07-01-2011

Did you read Vayne's judgement? There were powerful summoners pretending to be surprised while others hid and took notes.

NoMieu

07-01-2011

Now I'm Hoping For Another Black Rose Champion x.x woo Noxus champion time soon?