Is the First Win of the Day indicator a good idea?

Yes, This is a good idea. 2,067 98.43%
No, This is not a good idea. 33 1.57%
Voters: 2100. You may not vote on this poll

[Suggestion] First Win of the Day Timer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRamenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

how is this not red posted yet?

Suffur

06-25-2011

please implement this. Idc if its a necro it has to happen

RB28

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Up, requires it.

IronManZ

06-27-2011

This idea is great, I trully don't know why Riot hasn't implemented this yet.

TheRamenBandit

06-28-2011

Riot! Y U NO POST

DJ Reeve

06-30-2011

So I have noticed that the vote for "No" has increased, which isn't great, but still the vote for "Yes" is winning. I don't know how often people check this topic, but for those people who voted "No" I would like you summoners to elaborate. Sure its easy to check a topic and make a random vote decision without an opinion, but its pretty obvious that other summoners would like this implemented. I do realize there are currently only 10 "No" votes, but there aren't really many posts about why they wouldn't want a timer implemented.

In short I would like to know why the people who voted no chose that a timer would not be a good idea.

Vaurnbarn

Platform Engineer

07-01-2011
1 of 21 Riot Posts

Yeah. This is one of our most-requested air client features, and it's on my personal list. I'll try to get this prioritized.

NiTeHaWk830

Recruiter

07-01-2011

It took 4 months to respond. It'll probably take another 4 months to get it "prioritized", and then another 4 months to actually make it happen.

Expect this feature in March 2012, roughly.

DJ Reeve

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaurnbarn View Post
Yeah. This is one of our most-requested air client features, and it's on my personal list. I'll try to get this prioritized.
Woohoo, REDPOST! Awesome, good to hear that its on someone's agenda, I've been keeping this thread alive for quite a while now 30k + views later and we got a redpost. Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiTeHaWk830 View Post
It took 4 months to respond. It'll probably take another 4 months to get it "prioritized", and then another 4 months to actually make it happen.

Expect this feature in March 2012, roughly.
Realistically I started this topic relatively early in the first season, hoping it would be implemented in the second season, and looks like the second season just began so hopefully it'll come soon, after all Vaurnbarn said he would prioritized.

Phew, about time. GG

07-05-2011

dont forget about this!