pick up grps or matching watever u want to call it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nytshade

09-09-2009

This is getting really old I want to play and try to win but I keep getting in these grps where 2 people just want to stand there and not do things but call people the N bomb.

case in point:

pwnermike and hiryu405

pwnermke called people the n bomb the whole time and hiryu405 just stood at base.

this is bull**** my record gets worse cause of these idiots.

you need a way to report people in game when it is happening then get someone there quick.

I dont mind looseing but ill do everything i can so my team doesnt loose.

serioulsy you need a harh punishment for **** like this or this kind of gameing doesnt work.

I for one want to know what you are going to do about it Riot seriously this is bull****.

Husbane

09-09-2009

They do punish people for that -- you need to screen shot it and send it to beta@riotgames.com.

Nytshade

09-09-2009

but thats what i am saying there should be an in game report button then someone from riot can come in look at the log of what was said and then act acordingly.

also they need to stop the people that join the game and do not do anything it isnt right that some idiot ruins the fun the rest of us are tring to have.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-09-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytshade View Post
pwnermke called people the n bomb the whole time and hiryu405 just stood at base.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for this. Email beta@riotgames.com about it.
Please attach a screenshot as well.

We understand that this is frustrating and we are working on better ways to deal with and report players.

Husbane

09-09-2009

[edit] ^^ see ^^ [/edit]

I believe that's been posted in the Beta Suggestions section of the forums, but you should feel free to post it there again. The more people suggest things during the beta phase, the more likely the game designers are to listen and take those suggestions in to account. I also feel an in game report mechanism would be extremely helpful and have posted to the effect in the past.

J

PS-- Not to be a d-bag, but proper capitalization and grammar might help your suggestions be taken more seriously.

Krald

09-09-2009

Wow I've totally played with those guys.
They just kept talking about how gay they were together and kept calling me a g** N*****
Also, they were so bad = (

Notyab

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husbane View Post
[edit] ^^ see ^^ [/edit]

I believe that's been posted in the Beta Suggestions section of the forums, but you should feel free to post it there again. The more people suggest things during the beta phase, the more likely the game designers are to listen and take those suggestions in to account. I also feel an in game report mechanism would be extremely helpful and have posted to the effect in the past.

J

PS-- Not to be a d-bag, but proper capitalization and grammar might help your suggestions be taken more seriously.

dont be that guy. its the internet. punctuation and grammar is out the window

WΎR ؃ LL

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
We have a zero-tolerance policy for this. Email beta@riotgames.com about it.
Please attach a screenshot as well.

We understand that this is frustrating and we are working on better ways to deal with and report players.
You should reply to people that send in reports to let us know you handled the situation as well. I sent in reports of people that went overboard with racism and never got a reply once.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Just send in a flaming report. No need to name drop.

Nytshade

09-09-2009

ill name drop all i want the people that are doing this kind of stuff will ruin the game and if i get in a game with them again i will take screen shots.

one of the posters above is right they talked about being gay also.

All i am saying is an in game report feature that can snap shot the chat logs and the players lvl would be handy and a box pop up for a description of what is going on.

its not right to ruin my stats because someone wants to be a jerk and just stand there while 3 of us are playing our asses off.