Tell us who does the voices!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-09-2009

Id like to know who does your champion voices. For me especially Annie

Do you mostly use in house people?

But dont tell us who is the announcer because he might end up in the next SAW film...

"Hello annoying anonymous LOL announcer I wanna play a game, you have been slowly killing the ears of the LOL beta testers and now its your turn to feel that pain..."

Kaitor

09-09-2009

Would really be great to know who are the people behind the voices =D

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-09-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Im going to lie, and say that I did Teemo.

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Im going to lie, and say that I did Teemo.
I havent actually played him yet so I cant picture your possible voice. Hehe at least I know who I am playing when I get home from work!

-On a side note I find it incredible that he carries mushrooms that are as big as he is. Talk about unrealistic!

Gazp

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
I havent actually played him yet so I cant picture your possible voice. Hehe at least I know who I am playing when I get home from work!

-On a side note I find it incredible that he carries mushrooms that are as big as he is. Talk about unrealistic!
Are we really going to discuss realism on a game where towers shoot laser beams and minotaurs, wolfs, scarecrows, some kind of mummy and an armadillo are murdering each other? :P

But let me give a big kudos to the voice actors, they really bring the characters to life with fitting voices and funny lines.
I especially like Evelynn

Prometheus

09-09-2009

I want to know who did Tristana. She does a semi-whiny voice without being at all annoying, which is impressive in its own right. I actually like her lines.

OneSilverBullet

09-10-2009

There's a wide variety of VO talent in LoL - all pros, some from the West Coast, some East Coast.

.... and the Announcer Is Placeholder. Really. Really-really!

Spunkify

Adjudicator

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSilverBullet View Post
There's a wide variety of VO talent in LoL - all pros, some from the West Coast, some East Coast.

.... and the Announcer Is Placeholder. Really. Really-really!
Can we expect voice credits with specific mentions (to each character) in game?