How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cambrian23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Why moderators delete my theme? I have in details described a bug with new skin animation and its was deleted. If here specify game bugs in what section it is necessary to specify a bug with skin animation?

bobofasa

06-25-2011

why when i try to log in the client it says surver is curently busy please try again later, and it started 10 houers ago

XeltarX

06-27-2011

woot!

smix97

06-27-2011

ok i play with players and coputer i do a lot of kills and ass. and maybe 1 deth and i get 50 IP
and 61 XP why i do like 22 kils whit comps and whit playesr 12 why so little IP and destroy 2 towers and 1 inhibitor

Cleroth

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by smix97 View Post
ok i play with players and coputer i do a lot of kills and ass. and maybe 1 deth and i get 50 IP
and 61 XP why i do like 22 kils whit comps and whit playesr 12 why so little IP and destroy 2 towers and 1 inhibitor
IP earned scales with game time and game type, nothing else.

Cloudsqm

06-30-2011

Quote:
IP earned scales with game time and game type, nothing else.
So if u played a game for like an hr and a half or u finish a game b4 15 (3v3) or 20 (5v5) u get a lot of exp?

Milkbot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Those "how to view your dxdiag.txt" links don't work.

SmedesYork

07-05-2011

lol i love it how riot is a bunch of useless kids that cant do their **** job. im soooo tired and irritated of this bugsplt report.. like cmon riot get off your ****ing ass and fix the ****ing problem **** im tired of getting 3 day bans because i ****ing get a bug report. fix this **** now riot stop being ****ing useless and do sumthing for a change, u remind me of how useless blizzard was with world of warcraft. i also tryed calling riot and all it is a is a ****ign answer machine. this is bull **** riot is worthless and cant fix a **** thing, ****!

Pulsefire AkalÓ

07-06-2011

When I am playing a game, champions will often have incorrect hp bars above them. For instance, a signed with 4000+hp had hp bars that represented 1300 hp, which he had earlier in game. I could never see his actual HP unless I had him selected. This can be confusing if you are a champion such as karthas or caitlin (both of which i play on occasion), go to ult an enemy that appears to have low hp, and miss due to their hp bars being incorrect.

another issue is that sometimes, MF and/or yorick appear to be remained ignited for an entire game, even after the duration of the ignite has worn off. they do not actually take damage or have healing reduced, they just appear to be ignited. this too can be somewhat confusing

pacmanguitarist

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmedesYork View Post
lol i love it how riot is a bunch of useless kids that cant do their **** job. im soooo tired and irritated of this bugsplt report.. like cmon riot get off your ****ing ass and fix the ****ing problem **** im tired of getting 3 day bans because i ****ing get a bug report. fix this **** now riot stop being ****ing useless and do sumthing for a change, u remind me of how useless blizzard was with world of warcraft. i also tryed calling riot and all it is a is a ****ign answer machine. this is bull **** riot is worthless and cant fix a **** thing, ****!
Have you tried restarting your computer? I get bug splats sometimes, usually when I close my laptop, open it again, and start a game. about 5 minutes in I get bug splats. My way of solving this is to restart my computer before playing games. No big deal, just calm down and find a solution. Besides, if you get irritated by playing a game that is made by "useless people" then shouldn't you just quit and play another game? If your still here, then you should be patient.......

12345612 ... 51