Champion Sale - This Weekend 50% off Gangplank

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

04-16-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Ahoy, mateys! In response to your requests, we're pleased to announce our second Champion sale. Now through Sunday, Gangplank the Saltwater Scourge is 50% off his current RP price.

Gangplank (regularly 975 RP) now only 487 RP!

This sale will end on Sunday, April 18th, after which Gangplank will return to his original price. So grab some citrus, climb aboard, and head on over to the Champions tab in the Store to purchase Gangplank at a reduced price before April 18th.

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

Chataya

04-16-2010

Nice.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Will there ever be IP sales? Just kidding, I know there won't be. Thanks for putting Pirate on sale though.

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

I'd like to see discounts on some of the newer champions. Because those who buy champions with RP probably already have the champion packages tbh.

Salivation

04-16-2010

I'd love to see IP drops on champs as well. As for this champ, I can't say I much care for him but it's cool they are doing sales on champs and whatnot.

Wondering still when they are going to do IP sales and whatnot, if at all. It'd be nice to see.

Elucidate

04-16-2010

no IP sales probably because the RP is the only way they really make the money off the game im thinking, but who knows. people still buy those xp ip boosters, i just don't spend money on game characters and skins unless its earned money from the game not real money, rather use real money on like points on my xbox for more games than skins and junk.

My name is Mark

04-16-2010

no skin sale?

Draktok

04-16-2010

I like this idea!

MxXxD

04-16-2010

Omg I Payed full price for this...

Spartan Lord1

04-16-2010

This is a good idea!
You guys made the right choice about making Gangplank cheaper. Now we can bombard them with cannon fire!!!!! LMAO

But on the other hand, when will they give discounts also in IP. The reason is because some people can't seem to afford RP.