Things LVL 30s should know: long post

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H Minnow

06-26-2011

You do know Nasus is considered an anti-carry right? More than trynd who is usually considered a carry in his own right.

Gløry

06-26-2011

I would contest Ashe's inclusion on the "hypercarry" list. The rest all have some good claims at being there, but Ashe, as one of the few Ranged DPS without a real steroid, has pretty much no reason to be there. She verifiably does less DPS fully farmed than pretty much any other ranged DPS. Just saying.

Gabriel Cancer

06-26-2011

Everyone should read this. I am so tired of being the only one buying wards and last hitting.

RiotDaemon

QA Lead

06-26-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

This is a very instructive thread. I'll make sure my newbie friends read it.

Kari Arisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

imo, the fact that it's so easy to get to 30 without knowing how to do any of these things is quite the problem in this game, especially when you consider ranked. >_>

LrdRahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

well done list

and if not YOU SHOULD KNOW BY 30!!!

things you should practice to get better at

Gallidor

06-26-2011

I love you Myridus, if only everyone read this.

Riot should force you to read this when you reach level 30 or turn it into a video.

Sir Grendel

06-26-2011

good read.

Xenoith

06-26-2011

Is this guy still around? Some of his examples are hilariously outdated. Like using Gangplank in a AoE team. There are much better champs for that, even Ashe and MF if you need AD.

Gadjett

06-26-2011

His examples may be a bit outdated, but the points he makes are still 100% true. Players NEED to know this stuff.