Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strongdar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I must admit I am disappointed. I go out of my way to find the pre-paid card and now it doesn't work. I just want my money back. Not very professional Riot. The sad thing is some people will just take it as a loss, which in turn is equivalent to theft on Riots part. How do I get my money back Riot?

Impøssibru

06-22-2011

i don't want my money back , i want this to get fixed and get my rp!

Acetaminophen

Business Analyst

06-22-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Please file a ticket regarding the prepaid cards with the information requested on the first page of this thread and we'll get those points for you.

Additionally, for Paysafe card issues, please provide us with the information from akMitsu's post here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=820124&page=7

NanozPR

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acetaminophen View Post
Please file a ticket regarding the prepaid cards with the information requested on the first page of this thread and we'll get those points for you.

Additionally, for Paysafe card issues, please provide us with the information from akMitsu's post here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=820124&page=7
Ya lo reporte mas o menos cuanto se tarda?

Google Traducter

Report already more or less how long it takes?
(#364480)

SEROU

06-22-2011

I had a problem with the paysafe card that I just bought ( 50 euros by the way ) and the result was this
: (card type 00006). " Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com." I went to the paysafe site and I saw your company . I retried to use the password but nothing . I am thinking that this is going to be my last time spending money on this game ( if my problem will not get solved ) . Some people here spend real money .
Riot Games should really help us .

EliteMX

06-22-2011

Yeap, just bought a pre-paid card today. I was so excited, then when I got the error......

Kamui Panda

06-23-2011

Hello, i had a problem with donate since Argentina.. now i dont have this choice since 2 week's. Any info about this Error?.

shade of fire

06-23-2011

I am a little upset with the reaction time to this problem. Isn't this one how riot makes money? So how could this feature be bugged/not have a fast solution. I've been waiting nearly 48 hours now, 24 since I sent in a ticket, could we at least get a wait time so we can know when to check on what to do/get a response back from riot.

IceIcyColdACE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Thnx u helped me out

Amlaruil

06-23-2011

I updated my windows and that solved my prepaid card problem. One was a new windows service update. Could look into that