New Free Champions (Week 20)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValeNz

04-12-2010

I'll love to play annie again.

Stiler

04-12-2010

When is Corki gonna be playable? I really want to try him but in my last month or so of playing he hasn't once been available yet.

Bokeva

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

Oh noes! All 5 of my main champs are free next week. -.-

Kuthe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

Corki hasnt been free for awhile because like a month or two ago they made everyones account created before a certain time given Corki free with a skin... and they gave the rest of us a IP boost (which i didnt use, becasue i was away and didnt know when it was used) sigh

Ashmawi

04-12-2010

Poppys free next weel > she is my secret weapon for wins. now she wiill be for every one

shawster

04-12-2010

oh god nidalee is free.

TO THE BOMB SHELTER

Grolphmunch

04-12-2010

I have now officially read many many posts about how these champs match up, how certain ones shouldn't be free, how others are never free, yada yada yada. I have also seen a lot of players not looking forward to playing with bad teammates playing champs for the first time.

The fact is that I am a new player to the community and I am kind of disappointed at how little grace I get in games when I make mistakes. Sure, sometimes you will get really pathetic teammates, but it is necessary to grow the game and the community around it for people to try new things. Instead, maybe we could try to help out younger players and give them some advice rather than making them not want to play any more because they have some rough games. Everyone has to start somewhere...

oviak

04-12-2010

Put Garen in please Riot

Aeonstorm

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grolphmunch View Post
I have now officially read many many posts about how these champs match up, how certain ones shouldn't be free, how others are never free, yada yada yada. I have also seen a lot of players not looking forward to playing with bad teammates playing champs for the first time.

The fact is that I am a new player to the community and I am kind of disappointed at how little grace I get in games when I make mistakes. Sure, sometimes you will get really pathetic teammates, but it is necessary to grow the game and the community around it for people to try new things. Instead, maybe we could try to help out younger players and give them some advice rather than making them not want to play any more because they have some rough games. Everyone has to start somewhere...
Play a decent amount of games and become good enough to be a valuable asset to your team, and trust me you'll understand why people can get so annoyed at newbs who ruin their hard work and make their team lose.

The best way to avoid being flamed is simply to read guides before you play a hero, and make sure to play with people of your own lvl (spam some practice games before u start matchmaking).

Xozzen

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonstorm View Post
Play a decent amount of games and become good enough to be a valuable asset to your team, and trust me you'll understand why people can get so annoyed at newbs who ruin their hard work and make their team lose.

The best way to avoid being flamed is simply to read guides before you play a hero, and make sure to play with people of your own lvl (spam some practice games before u start matchmaking).

the problem is, most people don't know if a guide is good or bad. Guides telling people to buy philo stone on shaco decrease the amount of good shaco players.