League of Legends v1.0.0.120

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belegdhor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

This patch sucks.

ThUgGin01

06-21-2011

Quote:
Now heals Irelia based on the actual damage dealt (instead of a % of the raw damage dealt), but the heal is not reduced if the damage is shielded
What can someone explain what's the difference exactly? Does she get more healing or what?

XDemonic25

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

<3 the changes

Borgues

06-21-2011

1.ye buff gangplank so he can be another lame glasscannon imba-dmg champ like cass or vayne. (still he has no cc, which makes him weaker version of yi-with a nuke )
2. ok, great destroy eve, just coz u have no time for makin what-u-wanted from stealth system. noone can play her now BE HAPPY U SCREWED HER.
-> attack ad carry-> HEY HES GOT CC or FUNNY ULT, i do no harm and I DIE after 1HIT->. dead
-> attack nuker like annie -> combo, UR DeAD
-> attack tank -> well nothin changed here. no effect -> cc -> anybody comes UR FRAGIN DEAD
3. Its so lovely that ure destroyin all funny items stackin builds. make all items UNIQUE.
4. ye pump vlad. he deserves it. its not like that that every ranked either he gets a ban, or carry a game.

GO on KILL THE FUN, BALLANCE THE UNIVERSE AND DESTROY ALL CHAMPS THAT ARE NOT ANOTHER ****TY BRAINLESS DPS OR VARIATION OF NUKER.
HEIMERS DEAD. EVEs DEAD. WHOS NEXT???

St Omega

06-21-2011

MORE Jarvan nerfs? I guess his passive needed it but the flag got nerfed? All of his skills has been hit. I honestly thought his ult should have stayed the same since so many champions can get out of the crater easy and his shield needed a buff.

TunaLoaf

06-21-2011

any word on the Spectator Mode yet, as it was announced before dreamhack?

Jeepers7

06-21-2011

Way to make another champion nearly, wait, COMPLETELY useless. While you are at it, take Tibbers away from Annie...Without Eve's stun, she is like a melee Twitch with red buff. Fail...just fail...As you can clearly see, I am not happy with the Evelynn changes. Although I am interested in the Gangplank changes, I WANT MY FRIGGIN RP BACK FOR MY EVE SKIN!!! (as i will no longer be playing her due to this patch rick-@$$ rolling her)

Worthun

06-21-2011

Malzahar W nerf is understandable, but hes ulti? really? i mean hes supress+burst, and hes total health % dmg are the single 2 reasons ppl pick him on ranked, and they both got nerfed in a single swing? ouch

and, still no shen buffs? have someone noticed hes is one of the onlie hard tanks that NEVER got to show up at Dreamhak, either picked NOR banned! cuz hes skills been nurfd to oblivion, althou he still got some nice base stats, hes W really should shield for more than half a skill lategame (200 dmg is base dmg of basicaly any damaging skill lvled at 5, so he takes full scaling dmg and blocks the base dmg..... awesome! , in order to not make it op earlygame make that scale with other than ap, how about max hp, or armor, or even current HP, meaning the less u have, the more would shield, interesting mechanics there)

Umbrex

06-21-2011

Even though I hated a bunch of the changes, the buffs to Morgana and Fiddle more than made up for it, for me at least. ;P

Guinsoo

Game Designer

06-21-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackel92 View Post
Notice they used the word 'adjusted' instead of 'reduced/increased' on the Vladimir changes.

Summoners "Riot, why did you nerf Vlad yet again?"
Riot "What are you talking about? We didn't nerf him, we ADJUSTED him (lolololololololololololol)"
Early ranks of Transfusion had their damage increased, so technically it's an adjustment. Any time we make a change where ALL numbers are reduced, we say reduced (same for increased). If some numbers increase and some decrease, we call it an adjustment.