Has anyone ever had a random game with a red?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

06-21-2011

related

http://imgur.com/Qv5c4

Status Kwoh

Producer

06-21-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

I play pretty regularly in normal queue, but no one ever recognizes me. I play with Udyr a lot, and only about half the people ever recognize him.

Kingdra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

I played against Princess Aura in a 5v5 Premade Ranked.

She had a 1700 rated Solo Queue player on her team, and we were rated 1400 in the Premade ladder. We got owned.

ScruFFyy

06-21-2011

Played against pendragon, tamat, serif, bear, and miditron in a ranked 5v5 once....we won the game pretty easily, and apparently they were streaming it for the community.

CodeCloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

I've played with Bear and Loote once......

Bukojin

06-21-2011

Played with Rel Por once, didnt realize he was a red until I watched the spotlight after the game, and Udyr in an ARAM

Auroken

06-21-2011

I played with Shurelia a number of months ago, we talked about the Kayle remake.

aruarian

06-21-2011

Not even sure if this red is real or fake but I randomly queued against some guy in 3 v 3 named Riot Turretdiver who had the Riot Squad Singed skin
He also had a friend with Riot in his name, can't recall his actual name though

euphzji

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status Kwoh View Post
I play pretty regularly in normal queue, but no one ever recognizes me. I play with Udyr a lot, and only about half the people ever recognize him.
You'd probably get recognized if you posted more :3

Runieux

06-21-2011

RiotSerif. It was cool watching him tell some punk about how the Tribunal isn't just for ranked games.