[COMPLETE]Watch Garen, the Might of Demacia, Live on Xfire in One Hour!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
He's actually not Jewish, that's just his last name - probably an Americanization/mis-pronunciation of his ancestors' Asian name.

- RiotChris
Jeff did really well during this live steam. Thanks for hosting this event for everyone out there.

sSolutioNn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2010

Garen is imba o.O

RandomDude666

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmm Whatcha Say View Post
He'll won't be Heroic, Epic or Legendary, He'll be Antagonistic, so he'll cost 10800 IP or 1760 RP.
Nah he'll probably cost 14700 IP (as we can see cheapest champs cost 450 the nexts ones cost 3x of that ammount 1350ip=450x3 and for 3rd and 4th the difference is 2 6300=3150x2 so him being the first champ of 5th (antagonistic) tier he should cost around 14700IP becouse the diff in cost between 2nd and 3rd tier is 2.3(3) or 9000 (the diff between 1-2tier(3x) and 3-4tier(2x) is 1 that means 3-4 tier pairs has 1x less in the cost difference than 1-2 tier pair that means if 2-3 tier change diff is 2.3(3) the 4-5 tier change diff should be 2.3(3)-1=1.3(3) so 6300x1.3(3) equals around 9000 and if we get smth even above him at 6th tier the diff between him and 6th tier should be 1.5x or 1.75x)
So my guess if they ever make a 5th tier heroe he should cost either 14700 IP or 12600 IP or 9000 IP. Tho 9000 sound the most realistic.

ZabuzaPL

Recruiter

04-12-2010

Someone know what is the release data?? I'm so fired up !!

newbo

04-12-2010

The link to watch the footage if we missed it isn't working for me anymore.

Seff69

04-12-2010

Your all crazy if u think he will cost 6k or more.

In the video Jew explains that Garen and Katarina (shes 3k) are arch-nemesis so if they make him more expensive (like 12k or more) then it whouldnt make sense in the whole story lore....him being way more OP in the case.

-Lets make Katarina only 3k and her "nemesis" triple the price!!!
^ this is what ur all not thinking of

might as well said they were "just" at war....or >enemies< is a clear word for it but NEMESIS in some ways means they cant beat each other like Wolverine and Sabertooth for example

I whould like to see 12k champs in the future
but PLZ put some sense into it and make him an average 3k

Fayt89

04-12-2010

i am sure they will do it with 6300 or they will use his imba ness to press a bif price that you have to buy roit points

xTCSxG0D0FB00N

04-12-2010

well im still curious bout hist release date and if we will be able to test him a week later.... would be nice....
and i also think if they really make him cost so much as u said he has to be much too strong and even jax would be a onehit^^ so dont talk rubbish
im pretty sure he will cost 3150 or 6300 ... but if it is 6300 the ultimate should deal a bit more dmg.... and this toggle whirlwind: i think if u can have him toggled this unlimited ....
u know what i mean

Guinsoo

Game Designer

04-12-2010
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeMachine View Post
the new hero does not use mana once again...? is riot too lazy to think of mana values to give to the spells or something
It's actually much, much harder to create champions that don't use mana.

RandomDude666

04-12-2010

Offcourse he won't cost 10000+ like i and few more ppl said. I think if they ever make a champ more expencive than 6300 the cost shouldn't go above 9000. And i guess he'll cost 3150 if i get Riot right (Starting Morde (3150IP)-> Ezreal (6300) -> Shen (3150) -> Kennen (6300) -> Garen should cost 3150 in that matter also making too many 6300 heroes ain't smart :P)