Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yournightmarebit

06-17-2011

k card still not working please help

Rubypwnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Got the same problem with the ''type 00006'' with paysafecards

Dr PoisonGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Hi

I wanna buy RP for money > 20 Dolars or 50 I think but when I fill everything.. Card number etc.. It will gives me ERROR .. I dont know why..

ERROR

We apologize, but our store has encountered an error. Please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ for additional support.

I want to buy skin for my Vlad .. Please help

btw Everything with card is ok because I payid my acc on another game last month.

CARD IS VISA

Evilmehh

06-18-2011

hi, my prepaid is not working i put the code in and all and it says an error has occured, please enter a valid email adress to continue

Xexxar

06-18-2011

It appears that we cannot spend money on riot points right now...

Thats probably a problem they want to fix very ****ing soon.

Just saying...

If this takes over a week I will just spend my money on steam games.

Applecider13

06-18-2011

i cant get my prepaid card to work what so ever i waited 2 hours already i cleared my cache in IE i reinstalled the dang game! AND STILL "you have encountered an error, please try again later" i really hope i didn't waste $25 dollars

Mishamole

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmehh View Post
hi, my prepaid is not working i put the code in and all and it says an error has occured, please enter a valid email adress to continue
Having the same issue

Mishamole

06-18-2011

So I am dumb you have to go to the purchase RP then use prepaid cards to get it to work. Hope that helps Evilmehh

yournightmarebit

06-18-2011

my prepaid RP card is still not working riot can you please just give me my 10 dollars worth of riot points email me and i can give you the code to prove i have it and its valid

BrektonTruz

06-18-2011

The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00002). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com.

help moar. i bought it in austria and paysafecard says:

Aus rechtlichen Gründen ist es leider nicht mehr möglich, mit europäischen paysafecards bei Webshops, die z. B. auf amerikanischen Server laufen, einzuzahlen.

wich means:

Because of legal reasons it is no longer possible, with european paysafecards to pay in webshops, that are running on american servers.

U ****ing kiddin me, right?

tl:dr; do you wan't my money? no?

€: I bought european cards b4 and it worked perfect. nuff said