Junglestix - A Guide to Jungle Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

mp5 runes, your champmastery, and smite + lifesteal = solo golem.
I bought a pot.. but I used the wrong click. so after the golem went down I noticed still having the potion on me..

Aviseras

09-07-2009

I think the greatest thing I learned from this guide (other than how to jungle fiddlesticks) was identifying the OTHER fiddle was going to jungle and 3 man ganking him before creeps even clashed. Awesome.

The Mimic

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katten View Post
mp5 runes, your champmastery, and smite + lifesteal = solo golem.
I bought a pot.. but I used the wrong click. so after the golem went down I noticed still having the potion on me..
That'd be thanks to Fiddle's 10% miss on attack aura. Sometimes you need a pot sometimes you don't.

Motas

09-08-2009

played this way and totally slaughtered, I love hearing omg fiddle too fast. Kudos on this awesome guide.

Clodiman

09-22-2009

Great guide...I followed it several times and have done very well, im still trying to get used to jungling but with practice im sure i will eventually get it down.

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2009

How does the jungle stix work now with any/all of the changes he has had since the original post?

Can you do this without runes/masteries that we are at right now preseason? Does it require smite to do solo at that point? I dont like taking smite because its a dead give away someone is jungling and they always come looking for you.

Bait

10-28-2009

fiddles can solo lizard/golem at level 1 without potions/summoner spells if you have runes.

Emit

11-22-2009

Tried it out today (22 nov).

Tried first brilliance pot and even a hp pot. Did not work very well...

Dorian Ring and health pot worked still (and smite) worked though.

1 auto attack, smite, life drain on about 70-80% of my hp. then pop hp pot after drain is over, life drain golem a second time asap. auto attack 1 minion to death then drain the second.

Kerotan

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit View Post
Tried it out today (22 nov).

Tried first brilliance pot and even a hp pot. Did not work very well...

Dorian Ring and health pot worked still (and smite) worked though.

1 auto attack, smite, life drain on about 70-80% of my hp. then pop hp pot after drain is over, life drain golem a second time asap. auto attack 1 minion to death then drain the second.
Yep, ive tried both methods and have only had success with Dorian Ring.

Brill pot + HP pot is not enough.

Xeroxhands

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerotan View Post
Yep, ive tried both methods and have only had success with Dorian Ring.

Brill pot + HP pot is not enough.
Sorry, but this is incorrect.

Buying Elixir of Brilliance + Health Pot is more than enough to kill golem @ lvl 1. And you get the added bonus of having 140g left over after buying the consumables. This is the best method of early jungling in my opinion.

Use the Elixir before you engage the golem with drain (obviously) and use your health pot after your first drain is finished. You should now be getting health regen during your cooldowns, and you can get about 2 or 3 auto-attack hits in before drain is ready again.

Rinse and Repeat until he is dead. You should have a large portion of health when his mob is dead, if not completely full health.

By the time you run across the middle lane to your other jungle area, you should be around the 3min mark or so. After killing all the jungle mobs on both of your sides you should have around 800 gold, and can start building whatever, or mess with a lane long enough to afford boots (@925g for sorc boots).

I found this to be the most effective method of going about early jungling, and it also allows you to completely avoid picking up smite, saving your slot for something more impressive late-game.