Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Bug FIXES!!!

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Bump!!!

apocolocyntosis

06-16-2011

Plz stop bumping this

RiotLykaeus

Senior Spectator Operator, eSports

06-16-2011
9 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
Bump!!!
Can you tell me which ones have been fixed and not fixed? (its a game, some of these are fixed)

Sagee Prime

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
Can you tell me which ones have been fixed and not fixed? (its a game, some of these are fixed)
I'll take a look see. I don't think have noticed the damage bug with take down recently. I will update the OP with anything new.

Revans101

06-16-2011

Nidalee STILL throws her spears backwards when switching to human form and immediately pressing the spear button. I'm not sure if she still heals herself when she switches to human form and immediately presses the heal button.

Holy Knife

06-16-2011

I know for a fact that the Cougar->Human spear bug is still unfixed. Gahh so annoying, oh and the healing animation one.

Sagee Prime

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyKnife View Post
I know for a fact that the Cougar->Human spear bug is still unfixed. Gahh so annoying, oh and the healing animation one.
I'm pretty sure if the spear bug is there so are all the other bugs associated with her ult and I'm guessing that will be the hardest one to fix too.

Sagee Prime

06-16-2011

Bump for Bug Fixes!!!

Sagee Prime

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
Well just played a I haven't had takedown damage bug yet(no criticals though) and not entirely sure(would have to wath my videos) but it looks like javelin animations are lined up properly. It was ranked so I didn't get the opportunity to pay too much attention to the details. Will follow tomorrow.

Edit: Also I was just facing a corki and I know his blind is chance based but takedown didn't miss once. will test with teemo tomorrow.