League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 18

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=915164)

Cynicsymmetry 07-01-2011 04:44 PM

Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

In the newest Journal of Justice, there is a letter with odd capitalization.

“Beautiful lEblanc, Where hAve you been gRowing thosE rosebushes? Just Under a few Days aGo, whilE coMpeting in matchEs with you, i learned i waNted to Try my fingeRs at it. do you raisE your plants Close to nOxus or touRnament grounDs? Surely you Can not sUspect those Rumors of bIg Old Ugly ravenS Making fIne Garden protectors, tHey likely spliT the Soon as the winds raisE there wings highEr. But i hear kaLamanda hAs some riCh soil surely you Know how to nuRture yOur plants with that. pleaSe excuse the poor propEr puncTuality tHis yoRdle typEr device hAs a problem with shifTing unexpectedly, maybe you would consider accompanying me in garnishing a new one? we could conVerse further about rAising plants and maYbe if you would be iNclined in find a new outfit. ofcourse, accEpting it only as a gift from a friendly admirer, i would suggest against snake skin though it rubs irritatingly close” – ZaineDraconis

Quite obviously, this means a hidden message. I have done the work for you:

BEWARE JUDGEMENT RECORDS CURIOUS MIGHT SEE BLACK ROSE THREAT VAYNE

Apparently, LeBlanc has done something deserving of Vayne's judgement.

Discussions?

Birdy51 07-01-2011 04:50 PM

The last sentance interests me a bit more than the code itself. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to be alluding to Cass. Either way, it's all very crypitc.

SotLTravis 07-01-2011 04:56 PM

Bear in mind that the person that sent in that message was one of us forumgoers or at least a reader of the JoJ. I'm much more interested in the hidden message that appears in the response from LeBlanc

Valixes 07-01-2011 04:57 PM

I think it's more of the organization of the black rose as a whole that is being threatened, as Leblanc's response is littered with subtle hints about remaining informed, getting rid of pests (spies?). However I get the feeling that good ol' LB has inserted a more..hard to crack code of her own within her response.

Cryypter 07-01-2011 04:58 PM

I noticed this as well. I am now attempting to decode LeBlanc's reply...

EDIT: Also, I believe the punctuation for the hidden message should be:

Beware Judgement records. Curious might see Black Rose threat. -- Vayne

Skribbles 07-01-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valixes (Hozzászólás 10779825)
I think it's more of the organization of the black rose as a whole that is being threatened, as Leblanc's response is littered with subtle hints about remaining informed, getting rid of pests (spies?). However I get the feeling that good ol' LB has inserted a more..hard to crack code of her own within her response.

0:-)

Cryypter 07-01-2011 05:16 PM

It's every fourth word. (Credit goes to Leonson)

Don't worry I know all about These petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating Our organization, but we remain, informed. your loyalty, will Be rewarded . When we rule: all of Noxus

Sylph 07-01-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryypter (Hozzászólás 10780567)
It's every fourth word. (Credit goes to Leonson)

Don't worry I know all about These petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating Our organization, but we remain, informed. your loyalty, will Be rewarded . When we rule: all of Noxus

Well done :)

Nwol 07-01-2011 05:23 PM

O_O wow. I'm paying far more attention to this now.

gamezzs 07-01-2011 05:23 PM

would also like to point out that if you reread leblancs judgement you can come to the conclusion that she and swain murdered General Darkwill.

hence why vayne says "judgement records curious"