League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 28

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   elo hell diary with pics (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=826426)

sn3aks 06-09-2011 02:03 PM

elo hell diary with pics

ill post pics of all the matches im not good enough to win, this is to provide proof that im playing as well as possible for myself, and losing games becuase of no fault of my own, and at such a high frequency that its impossible to win enough games to reach my true elo... making my elo meaningless down here in elo hell?

its my opinion that im most likely a 1200-1400 level player, who is just not a hotshotgg and not able to win games 3v5... which is what about 50 of my losses to date were.

im sorry im not hotshotgg or anyone else who is 2000 rating and can climb out of elo hell in advance.

here is the first one of the day.

*******http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4981/elohell.jpg********

gangplank was okish, id say this was a 3v5 for most of the game as cas did not have a stable internet connection and dropped out 5 times, only to come back and feed.

i played well made one or two small errors like i could have escaped death one time but tried instead to get a last shot which would have killed the guy who killed me, it seemed like i had the chance to get him but he got me instead, i wouldnt have done it but it was 3v5 and i figured wtf

even tho it was 4v5 all game for sure, and i droped the mid tower in 12 min and had my inf edge in 17 min... i could not win this game.

Zyphier 06-09-2011 02:18 PM

Looks like you played decently, decent item build.

No tank however, it's hard to run 4 v 5 without one. Could've asked GankPlank to go Tank Plank, might have worked with his amount of farm.

Ban eve too. Players at this ELO are very careless, Eve basically dominates hard.

Get a carry with a disposable disable for these kind of games (eg. Sion, Anivia, Annie, Jarvan), enemy has so much more CC than you. Vayne's CC is a unreliable, it's very strong when it hits, but unreliable. You easily could have lost this game even if it were a 5 v 5 because your 600 ELO opponents picked champs with more stuns.

sn3aks 06-09-2011 03:21 PM

*******http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5296/game2b.jpg********

second game of the day...

this one i was top lane, which i dominated going 4/0/0 with a tower kill, shortly after that it became clear that shen was only using his ulti to teleport to mord, when mord was chasing down the enemy team and at full health. shen never shield me or anyone else in the game when we were taking dmg, only to teleport. Mord liked to push 1 vs 5, scion announced that he wold be giving free kills in mid and surrendering at 20 min at around the 14 min mark of the game because of shen and Mord.

i only died so much trying to do my job in team fights... it was very frustrating, I don't know how i was supposed to win this game. I spent a little time trying to clam people down and get them to stop fighting, shen scion and mord were trolling each other all game long as soon as mord gave up fb...i got a double kill 3 seconds later... but that didn't seem to matter they were already to busy yelling at each other to even say gj.... i realize i should have been able to kill Annie more, and i tried at every team fight but had no help and was often forced to run or kill another target. there was no point in trying to get help from anyone on anything... they were all campaigning in all chat to have each other reported for feeding and trolling too, which was funny, but not.

one thing of note, i got a triple kill in one team fight right after i got My inf edge, i then soloed dragon and was low on mana and had to get blue buff so i could remain in the battle, when the blue buff was at 50% health mord came up, i typed that i needed it, and he took it anyway...i had no e left and could only auto attack and honeslty i thought he would let me have it, but he q'ed it.

i apologize for not being able to win this game, to all the people who say hotshotgg could win it with ap tristana... im sorry im not him, im just a 1400 level player, trapped at 500-600

sn3aks 06-09-2011 03:23 PM

i actually don't feel like playing another game right now... because this is not fun. maybe later... and honestly my only real complaint about ELO HELL is that its not fun...

its not some ego thing where i think im some 1337 player who belongs at the top, i just want to have some good competitive games and you don't seem to get them in non-ranked games, or in elo hell.

sn3aks 06-09-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyphier (Hozzászólás 9768555)
Looks like you played decently, decent item build.

No tank however, it's hard to run 4 v 5 without one. Could've asked GankPlank to go Tank Plank, might have worked with his amount of farm.

Ban eve too. Players at this ELO are very careless, Eve basically dominates hard.

Get a carry with a disposable disable for these kind of games (eg. Sion, Anivia, Annie, Jarvan), enemy has so much more CC than you. Vayne's CC is a unreliable, it's very strong when it hits, but unreliable. You easily could have lost this game even if it were a 5 v 5 because your 600 ELO opponents picked champs with more stuns.

i think that i was 3rd pick here, and at the time vanye seemed a good pick, i could not have banned eve... malphite was our first pick guy he did the bans...

The champs i have and play well are vanye, kait, corki, nocturn, nunu, blitz, akali, leesin, alistair, taric, ww, and shen and then a few more ive played less then 10 games on and would not feel good about picking in ranked play like anivia, leblanc, annie etc...

DuffTime 06-09-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sn3aks (Hozzászólás 9770377)
i actually don't feel like playing another game right now... because this is not fun. maybe later... and honestly my only real complaint about ELO HELL is that its not fun...

its not some ego thing where i think im some 1337 player who belongs at the top, i just want to have some good competitive games and you don't seem to get them in non-ranked games, or in elo hell.

This is understandable and unfortunate.

Zyphier 06-09-2011 04:15 PM

I'm not sure how you play but I'm just evaluating from the end screen.

Item build was okay again. Maybe get Last Whisper instead of BT next time, armor penetration is really helps for scaling damage. BT is also a problem when you have a high chance of dying within the next few team fights, Black Cleaver probably be better.

Get exhaust as an AD carry when you see Akali. Most of the time she'd be able to chase you through flash and ghost if she has flash herself. Exhaust her when she dives for you, ask your team mates to focus her once she is exhausted, she will drop fast.

Your team mates sucked, it happens. If you're 1400, you should be able to feed off the enemy as hard as they feed off your team in better games. Suck it up, you'd probably made a lot of mistakes to get here, and you have to improve your game a lot to get out.

sn3aks 06-09-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuffTime (Hozzászólás 9771468)
This is understandable and unfortunate.

ill have to admit i did not expect this type of response, thank you.

sn3aks 06-09-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyphier (Hozzászólás 9771970)
I'm not sure how you play but I'm just evaluating from the end screen.

Item build was okay again. Maybe get Last Whisper instead of BT next time, armor penetration is really helps for scaling damage. BT is also a problem when you have a high chance of dying within the next few team fights, Black Cleaver probably be better.

Get exhaust as an AD carry when you see Akali. Most of the time she'd be able to chase you through flash and ghost if she has flash herself. Exhaust her when she dives for you, ask your team mates to focus her once she is exhausted, she will drop fast.

Your team mates sucked, it happens. If you're 1400, you should be able to feed off the enemy as hard as they feed off your team in better games. Suck it up, you'd probably made a lot of mistakes to get here, and you have to improve your game a lot to get out.

thanks for the help, and suggestions, first off. I do appreciate it. I almost always run 15/0/15 masteries with exaust and flash on ad carrys.

i did not enter ranked play lightly, got my sellf a good amount of runes, for several rolls, learned several rolls, unlocked and purchased champions with money... I have had games where i have played bad, in a few games, 4 or 5 Ive been a feeder, i have 1 leave but that was when my INTERNET died.

i don't expect you to believe me when I say I've been consistently playing as i have in these games all along, but i will keep posting screens of all my ranked defeats and over time maybe people will open up to the idea that decent or average players can get stuck in elo hell by no real fault of their own. or at least that i might be good enough for someone to duo Que with me, take me under their wing and help me become a good part of their 5v5 team... or i could just be embarrassing my self... for nothing... but im really not that embarrassed, as i feel Ive played well personally.

Lord Pumbo 06-09-2011 05:08 PM

No such thing as elo hell
you belong where you are
if you are 600 elo, you suck
thats all there is to be said