League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   crit on ezreal (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=782291)

100Dumplings 05-26-2011 07:10 PM

crit on ezreal

Guys, many people complain that ezreal is useless in late game, but I started to build him crit, and it works really well. After BT, instead of going into trinity force or last whisper, just buy an IE. its goooooood. Also, don't dislike just cuz ez's q can't crit, Ez's q serves its purpose to a dominating early and mid game, and just because you're going crit doesn't mean it's bad.

OutlawStarx2 05-26-2011 07:26 PM

The Truth is, Crit with IE gives all AD champs the most possible DPS. I build my Ez Crit too and i Generally do the most damage with few exception (including other champs with AoE)

I'm still working on the best build but here's the final item set up i've been going for

AS boots
IE
Atmas
PD
Warmogs
Hextech

Sadly i've never had the chance to get all the items

What i want to try next is

AS boots
IE
PD
IE
Banshee's
Hextech

100Dumplings 05-26-2011 08:10 PM

ahh, i don't really rush infinity because I won't need it until around 35min. these are the items i get in order:
Bloodthirster
AS boots (situational on when I complete 2nd lvl)
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper (or straight to trinity if im fed)
Trinity force
Hextech

I only had 1 game where I completed my whole build, but I think this is the perfect build.
I'm still wondering whether I should focus more on AS, such as PD and black cleaver

KyranX 05-26-2011 09:48 PM

Well I might try this. I'm always in favor of unorthodox play styles and OP makes a valid argument of Ezreal's Q early and mid game domination enough for a IE to be a decent item choice in the late game.

OutlawStarx2 05-26-2011 11:19 PM

I find it funny that my post got a Down vote. But it's true, You'll get the most DPS by going a Crit build on pretty much all AD champs

This is what i've been doing for Ez now

Open Doran's blade
AS boots
IE (i just like IE rush)
PD (sell durans for vamp scepter)
Executioner's Calling
Banshee's
Hextech

I've been doing very well with this new build, and i highly recommend it

A build i use to do went like this

AS boots
IE
Atma's
Trinity
Banshee's
Hextech

I found it to be a good build but i felt that Ez still attacked too slow. However if you know what you're doing you can bait the enemy and tank a few hits until your ready to engage, however it's very Risky and you need other good damage dealers and an AoE Cc for it to work.

Easy Slay 05-27-2011 02:25 PM

He's useless late game because the other teams carry will 1hit KO Ezreal because of his small range.

beefplayerxD 05-27-2011 03:30 PM

The worst thing about Crit-Ezreal is, that his Q cant crit. So some damage might be lost, because you normally try to kite 24/7

KyranX 05-27-2011 04:10 PM

So I just tried to experiment with crit Ezreal using this build

Sheen
Brutalizer
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer

The problem with it is the dilemma of kiting with Q or auto attacking. I normally try to kite all day with Q but then with the need to auto attack for the utilization of crit is sort of unsightly. It just doesn't feel like Ezreal is utilized correctly considering how the crit is doing more damage than the Q. Just my 2cents.

Kuryaka 05-27-2011 04:35 PM

All AD champs make use of crit well.
Just depends on your style. Ezreal is really meant to get in close and autoattack like mad after using skillshots to build stacks, IMO.

But for AD "casters" who don't work with crit well, don't need it.