League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   !!!why low elo kids are still low elo!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=751124)

VortexKIlla 05-15-2011 07:22 PM

!!!why low elo kids are still low elo!!!

Here We Go!

I'm going to be so up front with everyone that plays this TEAM game. LoL is a 5 versus 5 game that should be played together with teamwork. Teamwork consist of 5 people playing there part throughout the game. The BIGGEST problem with random people playing this game is growing a pair of Jewels and getting the 5 teammates to RUN TOGETHER. OMFG.. i am going to throw my laptop out the window next time i have to play with a team that takes 35 minutes to even get themselves into ONE not two BUT ONE TEAM-FIGHT(YA team FIGHT 5 PEOPLE(NOT 3). SADLY IF YOUR LOW ELO TEAM CAN GROUP UP AS 5 YOU CAN ACTUALLY START TO REALLY PLAY THE Game Making timing strategies to make the other team slip up and give up easy kills. Why do kids think that they can take on the whole team solo. This game is NOT COUNTER STRIKE.. where you can depend on the one man to head-shot 5 people every round till the game is over while u run around with your head up your butt not knowing how to even be a part of the game you started up. Another problem is just kids raging about nothing before the game even has a chance to load. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THAT IF YOUR TEAM NEVER RUNS IN A TIGHT BACK LIKE FkN CATS ON THE PROWL THEN YOUR SO CALLED TEAM IS FALSELY NAMED A TEAM. So for all the kids who just started realizing the lose a lot of games start to recognize the part of the game that is most important.... DRUM ROLL.... the TEAM PLAY

Witch Bernkastel 05-15-2011 09:58 PM

...Are you, perhaps...

...Mad?

In all seriousness, though, you have a good point about LoL being a team game and all, but belittling people who make mistakes and insulting their intelligence is hardly a productive way to get people to listen to you. If anything, you're just alienating people and making them not want to play the game for fear of getting yelled at.

The first step to playing with a better community is to become a better community, and rage-induced walls of text like this are not going to help us get anywhere.

Alyzar 05-15-2011 10:06 PM

I'm so angry.

OutlawStarx2 05-16-2011 12:25 AM

Hello random wall of text nice to meet you.

My opinion on why low elo players are low is that they are like me and had a ton of leavers at the beginning of 30+% of their games

Kairno 05-16-2011 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OutlawStarx2 (Hozzászólás 8912070)
Hello random wall of text nice to meet you.

My opinion on why low elo players are low is that they are like me and had a ton of leavers at the beginning of 30+% of their games

clearly, it's someone else's fault
won with leavers, lost with leavers, lost a 5v4 (we were 5) so ... no,a leaver doesn't mean instaloss

ontopic : well said Vortex

TerraceSolace 05-16-2011 01:42 AM

I agree, but this isn't the way to tell people this :x it'll just result in downvotes and raging and possible locks.

And the biggest problem with LoL is people blaming their mistakes on other people. And of course, people not noticing that LoL is a team game, not a "solo man push top and win" game. If you lose a game, 50% of the time it's because you weren't a team, 45% of the time it's because of something you did, and 5% of the time it's because someone else messed up.

If you're going 0/5 after 10 minutes, don't blame your deaths on your teammate. More often than not, you're the one to blame. (only exception to this MIGHT be when you're Janna/Sona and the lane partner is something like Xin Zhao, but you really shouldn't be dying as either of them)

Bumbah 05-16-2011 06:33 AM

The reason why I'm low elo is because I try to fill in what we need at champ select and usually play a champ I haven't played in a while. I'm rusty and get taken advantage of. Plain and simple

Your best bet to climb out of elo is to stick to your champ u know the best. Chances are after quite a few games you'll start to slowly rise. If not, that champ probably isn't the best choice or you really are missing some of the fundamentals.

Aquals 05-16-2011 07:32 AM

Loud noises!!!!!!!!!