League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Journal of Justice: Kassadin and Malzahar found fighting again! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=743287)

Average Gatsby 05-12-2011 06:21 PM

Journal of Justice: Kassadin and Malzahar found fighting again!

Summoners!

If you're interested in an inside look at what all the movers and shakers from all across Valoran have been up to over the past two weeks, look no further than the Journal of Justice. The most intrepid journalists from all across the continent have been hard at work to bring you the latest scoop. From the highest towers of Demacia to the deepest dungeons of Noxus, the Journal of Justice has everything you need to keep yourself apprised of the goings on in the world of Runeterra.

In this issue of the Journal of Justice:
  • Kassadin and Malzahar found fighting again: the sworn adversaries are arrested outside the Institute.
  • The Night Hunter visits Askay: calling card left on the corpse of a mordicant.
  • Reira Kashuld comments from the Summonerís Vault: a rare look at the Arcanumís coveted treasures.
  • Mailbag of Justice: The Editor-in-Chief addresses questions about unaffiliated champions, whatís up with Rammus, and why champions need to be retrained on the Fields of Justice.

A new issue of the Journal of Justice is available in your PvP.net client now!

Kurakresh 05-12-2011 06:24 PM

Sweet, I'll check it out.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ 05-12-2011 06:26 PM

Omg I love these 2 champions, Its sad to see them torn apart

Cyanicz 05-12-2011 06:28 PM

Looks like a good read ;D

Mappy 05-12-2011 06:29 PM

Kassadin's Daughter stops the fight? :O

Morzas 05-12-2011 06:31 PM

Reira Kashuld is an anagram of Dark Shurelia OMG

EtherMage 05-12-2011 06:36 PM

"[the offending cahmpions] will be punished accordingly"

Noo, nerfs for Kass and Malz!!

EDIT: I like Shurelia's text! I like the fact that there is a lore behind every single champion and item in the League, and it is always nice to understand more about it. The materials and properties (symbiotic fabrication, nice!) behind every item is so awsome! Also, we get to understand how items are introduced, removed and reworked. Now I want to know what happened with innervation locket!

If look closely, we can see that Reira Kashuld's pic is actually Shurelia, which leaves me wondering... Is there someone who look just like Ram Steed at Riot? We need to see him in some video!

EDIT2: I want to know about Caitlyn's archenemy, "C". What is he up to? Can we get something about him next JoJ?

Rdc30 05-12-2011 06:39 PM

Figures, they would arrest the Arab dude...

Scrubpuppy 05-12-2011 06:39 PM

Where do you find it?

gorfmaster1 05-12-2011 06:40 PM

who is kass's daughter?