League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Warningwarningwarningwarning (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=698306)

Chthulu 04-27-2011 08:11 AM

Warningwarningwarningwarning

Rumble has overheated, and both you, and everyone else can hear:

"WARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNING"

Oh no, it's 8 seconds later, and he's overheated again!

At first it's kinda amusing... then it's kinda obnoxious, then it sorta amuses again...

But long term, to have it happen every game, MANY times a game... it seems a bit excessive, you know?

"WARNINGWARNINGWARNING..."
Yeah.

Anyone else?

Kitmuri 04-27-2011 05:28 PM

its very quite compared to the other game sounds, its hardly noticable... i dont mind it...

Eisbar 04-27-2011 05:40 PM

Agreed. These past few games that ive been laning with him i just shut off my sound. It gets way to aggravating after the 10th or 11th time it goes off

jaywatford 04-28-2011 07:23 AM

Hey guys,

Great feedback! We'll revisit its volume levels add some randomization so it doesn't feel as excessive and constant. Look for the change next patch and let us know if it helps.

Thanks!

Edit: I foolishly used the word 'rebalance,' just to clarify I wasn't talking about re-balancing the skill gameplay wise, but just changing the volume.

BloodLikeIce 04-28-2011 07:45 AM

I like going WARNING WARNING over Skype when I am over-heated

Borygmos 04-28-2011 07:48 AM

imho play one of the other 74ish champions if you dont like it and let the people that do have it... not like its a balance issue

Niam Leesin 04-28-2011 07:56 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please don't mess with this. It's awesome and hilarious.

Ko Hakoo 04-28-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borygmos (Hozzászólás 8342636)
imho play one of the other 74ish champions if you dont like it and let the people that do have it... not like its a balance issue

Everyone in the game hears it, not just Rumble.... It is incredibly annoying.

Omnipherious 04-28-2011 08:16 AM

I dunno bro. I've spammed Trundle's laugh a lot whenever I play him. It has worked wonders getting people to focus me.

Brozan 04-28-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chthulu (Hozzászólás 8310374)
Rumble has overheated, and both you, and everyone else can hear:

Oh no, it's 8 seconds later, and he's overheated again!

At first it's kinda amusing... then it's kinda obnoxious, then it sorta amuses again...

But long term, to have it happen every game, MANY times a game... it seems a bit excessive, you know?

"WARNINGWARNINGWARNING..."
Yeah.

Anyone else?

You don't mute champion voices? Teemo comes to mind...