League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Which 3150 champion would YOU unlock? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=56105)

KaaaBLAMO 02-05-2010 07:41 AM

Which 3150 champion would YOU unlock?

Hey everybody, I have enough IP saved up to unlock a 3150 hero and can't decide which. I know that ultimately it's my decision and I have to do what'll be fun for me, but I'd like to see which champions people consider their favorites out of that particular cost tier. And before anyone says anything, yes, I have a full T3 rune book ;) - though it's not really specialized because I haven't got a main champion yet. Here are the champions I have unlocked thusfar:

Rammus
Twisted Fate
Dr. Mundo
Gangplank
Sivir
Nunu
Ashe
Tryndamere
Nasus
Amumu

...which leaves the following champions as options:

Cho'Gath
Pantheon
Gragus
Udyr
Nidalee
Morgana
Katarina
Malphite
Heimerdinger
Warwick
Teemo
Taric
Shaco
Kassadin

If people have cheaper champions that they just love and want to list them, I wouldn't mind hearing them as well. Thanks for your input!

sOtWiSteD 02-05-2010 07:50 AM

Nidalee because she's one of the best heroes evar
or if you want over 9000 kills and 2 deaths get Shaco

TaigaStance 02-05-2010 07:59 AM

Nidalee's a bit tough to play, but she's really strong if you do it right.

Zeero 02-05-2010 08:04 AM

Get Nassus, he is a good mix of tank and carry and he is a blast to play.

Edit: just saw that you have Nassus. My next suggestion would be Malphite. He is awesome fun to play and can make or break a team.

KaaaBLAMO 02-05-2010 08:05 AM

I've never tried her, that might be interesting. What does everyone else think?

Timlankey 02-05-2010 08:05 AM

I've enjoyed playing Kassadin a ton.

Nerubian 02-05-2010 08:24 AM

You seem to like an odd mix of heroes. What I see that your missing is a support!caster type. You've got a couple tanks, couple carries - I'd say taric, Morgana, Kayle (not sure on her price. I think it's cheap), Zilean (Haven't played him since the new patch).

KaaaBLAMO 02-05-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerubian (Hozzászólás 622292)
You seem to like an odd mix of heroes. What I see that your missing is a support!caster type. You've got a couple tanks, couple carries - I'd say taric, Morgana, Kayle (not sure on her price. I think it's cheap), Zilean (Haven't played him since the new patch).

Yeah...as best I can tell there's no rhyme or reason to what I like :). Generally I play Sivir when my team needs support, but she doesn't have stuns or heals like the others you've mentioned.

Fantajim 02-05-2010 08:36 AM

ive got myself Nidalee and shes aweseome! Can adapt to almost every situation very well but doenst specialice in one. Jungleing is pie with cougar and the javelins rock ass, you must take some time to learn her though. Since you have a t3 rune book id take Nidalee ;D

PS: oh and btw how is Dr. Mundo? Have you had fun playing him? im considering him or the barrel fatty as my next choice, cause they seem like superfun to play ^^

The Promise 02-05-2010 08:41 AM

I'm partial to Cho'Gath. Play him well and it takes the entire opposing team at least 10-15seconds to kill you. And on top of that you can go 10+/0 as a tank and laugh at the DPS when you have more kills than them.