League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=55312)

Volibar 02-03-2010 06:01 PM

Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

We've just deployed a hotfix to resolve the Double Cast issues that some champions are seeing.

You should not be able to double cast any of the previously affected spells as of right now, however it may APPEAR to double fire. We have issued a small client side patch that will resolve the visual discrepancy, so simply logging out and logging back in should resolve that.

NOTE: This does NOT fix the Gragas issue, which we will be tackling next and keep you updated about.

EmissaryShadow 02-03-2010 06:07 PM

Huh, didn't even know this was an issue. That's some fast response time!

ISG Kazeking 02-03-2010 06:14 PM

Great!

Btw, when Udyr change stances, sometimes (Ive been noticing that this happens with turtle stance), he gets like frozen and is needed a right click on the enemy to start attacking again.

Gale 02-03-2010 06:18 PM

Thanks, I'm glad you guys are working on Gragas, cause I really enjoy him, his just not viable at all right now, and I might not have enough IP to buy him for awhile so i want to play him while I can.

DeadbyDagger 02-03-2010 06:34 PM

What's the issue with Gragas?

Bathory 02-03-2010 06:40 PM

Cheers!

Karrot 02-03-2010 06:41 PM

Wow, nice. I didn't even know anything about the issue and you guys fixed it already! I wouldn't even have looked for a thread about a hotfix if my client hadn't updated. So kudos, Riot!

Dreki 02-03-2010 06:44 PM

You guys should fix Katarina's ult while youre at it. It's definately having some issues.

Sagee Prime 02-03-2010 06:47 PM

I'm guessing this has something to do with gang plank being able to do two succesive parleys

Divinemind 02-03-2010 06:54 PM

Yeah please tell us what is the issue with Gragas?
Is it
1. you didn't actually play test him?
2. his barrel only explodes when stopped?
a. His Q skill costs a flat 100mana at all levels.
b. its incredibly easy to dodge.
3. His drunken rage isn't so ragey
a. It doesn't give enough mana to do anything
b. Doesn't last long enough to be useful
4. His Ultimate is the weakest of all the ultimates!

Also your match making is horrible. After I work my ass off to win a few game 3v5 because of leavers and AFKers. I find that it is **** near impossible to win a game without leading the team in kills and startegies. Am I doomed to be paired with noobies for the rest of my accounts life?

I play with my brother alot and we have yet to see anyone surpass us in kills during a joint game. The matches are so even its just win-lose, win-lose, win-lose.

I'm angry because I spent $50 on this game and I know others have spent more, and its difficult to recruit people when I'm constantly being frustrated by leavers and poor match making.