League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Death Echo's (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=470174)

Supervixen 01-24-2011 07:04 PM

Death Echo's

Not sure if it's just me, but try this:

When an ally or enemy dies, wait about 20 seconds and move your cursor to that region (where death occurred). The sound of them dying will play and sometimes it will effect that enemy/ally soundbite. Example:

Your teammate kills a Miss Fortune. Wait 20 seconds and move your cursor over to the region he/she killed Miss Fortune. You will hear her dying soundbite. When that Miss Fortune revives and you encounter her, sometimes the soundbites of her abilities will not make any sounds. Whether she does "Impure Shots" or any of her abilities, you will not hear it.

jaywatford 01-25-2011 08:59 AM

Hey Queen Sheera,

We will try our best to reproduce this. Do you find that this happens every time, or only some of the time? Also, are there any other specific details that cause it to occur? Such as, are you only hearing when it FOW is over the area or not over the area? Is it happening on a certain part of the map? Any info helps!

xShinryuu 01-25-2011 09:16 AM

Sometimes this happens with abilities like Ezreal's ult or Ghost... Ez ults from fountain, a bit later I scroll over to the fountain and hear his scream despite him firing his ult ages ago and him not being there. Same with Ghost.

ArlanKels 01-25-2011 09:20 AM

It's kind of like if you walk int oa bush after pantheon jumps you'll hear the jump noise.

It has to deal with "revealing" the area where the soundbite was at..it like..gets stuck there. And haunts the location temporarily.
:\

Sinbu 01-25-2011 09:27 AM

also, abilities like shen's dash also does the same thing as the previous two people have said. I can confirm this too

Durrok 01-25-2011 09:53 AM

This happens to me as well but it seems like random sounds. Sometimes I will constantly hear someone teleporting or b-ing. Sometimes I will hear Kayle's heal or q sound constantly even though she is not in the game. Glad it's not just me, I thought I might be losing it. :P

Supervixen 01-25-2011 11:19 AM

Happens all over the map. Same as if Ashe does her R ability from an enemy base, you can hear the arrow sound when you scroll over the area she used it. Then when she uses it again against you, you won't hear it coming.

Stexe 01-25-2011 11:59 AM

A ton of abilities leave sound artifacts of their presence. It's been a bug for as long as I can remember, although recently it has been getting worse.

And it isn't just me, I've reinstalled, tried on different computers, and had my friends tell me it happens on their computer too. Really weird stuff.

Zuthuzu 01-25-2011 07:52 PM

Just confirming what Stexe said, I have same stuff.

jaywatford 01-26-2011 09:10 AM

Hey guys,

Do you find that it is always characters on your team, the enemy team or both that are leaving these queued up sounds?